[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 12-11-2012 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Morvatiaz - Archosaur
    Morvatiaz - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    ..Meanwhile.. I had a nice nap.

i probably wouldn't haven't called it a nap, i am sure you could have had a nice long sleep in the time that the server has been down
  • LucaDeex - Sanctuary
    LucaDeex - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i wonder if the gm's read this and eat popcorn and just laugh at some of the **** things people say.... ijs they probly do..

b:chuckle
  • RavagerX - Heavens Tear
    RavagerX - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    My fingers are cramping from playing Black Ops 2 for 5 hours straight....turn on the servers so I can put my shop up and go to bed.
  • DamnCrit - Sanctuary
    DamnCrit - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Let's all quit crappy PWI and go play WoW
    Yeah... I'm kinda high, but you should know that.b:laugh
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    might need sage rez. :O

yeah my normal one can't reach it behind the rubble
    :b (my version)
  • serenwynna
    serenwynna Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Had the day off work with a stomach bug. "Oh well, at least I can play PWI for 6 hours longer."

*Checks clock after waiting for ages for maint* I'd finish work in an hour from now. b:cry
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    i probably wouldn't haven't called it a nap, i am sure you could have had a nice long sleep in the time that the server has been down

It was for 2 hours and 30 minutes. Ok I slept. XD
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    looks like we hit 110 pages and still nothing
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    Ari__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    weakass32 wrote: »
    I still cant access archosaur server..Y is that??

um cuz all west coast servers are still down
    Im Naughty & Sweet wanna come play?
    LexieAnnya (101 BM)~~~~90% retired
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
    oOElectaOo (101 Veno)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sweets_Candy (101 Cleric)
    Aris_Kitty (Awakened Barb)
    Kidaagakashh (73 and growing Archer)
    Andrammada (73 and growing Wizzy)
  • xxxdamnationxxxx
    xxxdamnationxxxx Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    well may as well smoke another joint while waiting, hopefuly sanctuary will be back up by the time im done smokeing. if not is lights out for me
  • Real_Shadow - Sanctuary
    Real_Shadow - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hello Real_Shadow - Sanctuary, Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. You will still, however, be able to post replies on already-existing threads as you like. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. Thank you! -The PWI Team

ummm I have had this account for over 2 years lol
    Hello Real_Shadow - Sanctuary, Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. You will still, however, be able to post replies on already-existing threads as you like. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. Thank you! -The PWI Team......... How long is this "probationary period"??? been over 2 years....
  • DamnCrit - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Anyway...

When the server gets back on, anybody wanna start an Fcc squad? 85-95b:question
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I dont understand why it is only west that isnt up yet. Not fair b:angry
    Still killing time on east but it feels odd to be on a server where I dont know anyone at all ._.
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...
  • KomasSin - Sanctuary
    KomasSin - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    hmm i dunno maybe it's hidden somewhere or they lost it ... somehow -.-'

maybe they should check there pocket....i mean they cant even restart a server -_- all the coding is done...how hard is it to copy/paste some code.... and save it...maybe they're installing a few more servers so they have more space...you never know unfortunately because they dont tell us sh*t.
  • weakass32
    weakass32 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Um how long to fix it any ideas????Cause am really bored now..
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    Hello Real_Shadow - Sanctuary, Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. You will still, however, be able to post replies on already-existing threads as you like. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. Thank you! -The PWI Team

ummm I have had this aco**** for over 2 years lol

DITTO!!! i have the same sht
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
  • Caelianna/ - Archosaur9
    Caelianna/ - Archosaur9 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    weakass32 wrote: »
    I still cant access archosaur server..Y is that??

OMG, seriously???
  • KomasSin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Anyway...

When the server gets back on, anybody wanna start an Fcc squad? 85-95b:question

ill come (87sin) ...brb time for a smoke b:victory
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    maybe they should check there pocket....i mean they cant even restart a server -_- all the coding is done...how hard is it to copy/paste some code.... and save it...maybe they're installing a few more servers so they have more space...you never know unfortunately because they dont tell us sh*t.

maybe they deleated it "by accident"
  • rushhush
    rushhush Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Just want to share a real story here.

I was an systems engineer way back then and once a customer called to say that they couldn't power on the server after switching it off. So I asked if everything was connected properly and whether any indicators were flashing, any sounds from the fans..etc. The customer said no.

So I made a trip down to see the system and the customer showed me exactly how they power on the system. They located the power switch and pressed. No response.

Guess what -> they pressed on the transparent protective cover and did not flip the protective cover up to access the actual button!!!
  • Ari__ - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2012
    OMG, seriously???

HAHAH i was thinkin the same thing but hey, maybe they just woke up an didn realize
    Ari__ (Awakened Sin)
  • StephiieZee - Archosaur
    StephiieZee - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    We might as well get to 200 pages, I bet we would even make it to 1000 with the time its taking to get the servers up -_-
  • Caelianna/ - Archosaur9
    Caelianna/ - Archosaur9 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2012

LMFAO!!! Same
  • KomasSin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012

lol i got the same thing and my account is nearly 3-4years old. though i dont go and post things on forums much, and that may be why.
  • weakass32
    weakass32 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    OMG, seriously???

Ya still cant access it
  • Morvatiaz - Archosaur
    Morvatiaz - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2012

If you note your apparent join date it say December 2012, was the first time that you posted on the forums today? It may be that they consider your first post as your 'join date'
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    edited December 2012
    We might as well get to 200 pages, I bet we would even make it to 1000 with the time its taking to get the servers up -_-

lets try it then im only here because i really have nothing better to do oh well might as well go play kingdom hearts 2 then
  • DamnCrit - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    lol i got the same thing and my account is nearly 3-4years old. though i dont go and post things on forums much, and that may be why.

Same here lol
  • KomasSin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    rushhush wrote: »
    Just want to share a real story here.

I was an systems engineer way back then and once a customer called to say that they couldn't power on the server after switching it off. So I asked if everything was connected properly and whether any indicators were flashing, any sounds from the fans..etc. The customer said no.

So I made a trip down to see the system and the customer showed me exactly how they power on the system. They located the power switch and pressed. No response.

Guess what -> they pressed on the transparent protective cover and did not flip the protective cover up to access the actual button!!!

b:laugh now thats hilarious.
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I still think we should invade the east servers so they got no choise but hurry up :P
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...