Supply Tokens and Cleric

Options
I_skateboard - Harshlands
I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Cleric
I think i fail pretty hard in Nation Wars lol. I haven't been in a winning nation yet. Last NW i was in last place in dark again lol! So at the end i came up with 28 supply tokens. I usually get around 38. I looked around at couple of my friends, who are clerics and not clerics and they are getting 100+. I only have r8+7 weapon so maybe that explains the problem. But my friend has R8r+7 g16 gear aswell. Maybe i am just fail lol, but i like the NW it's fun going with friends b:laugh

Edit: I did some searching and if you could delete this thread would be great lol. There's thousands just like mine.
Post edited by I_skateboard - Harshlands on

Comments

• slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    yes you are b:pleased
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    moved to cleric section

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Are you playing support? Like only healing and buffing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Very first NW I was on cleric .. all I did was heal and buff... Got 70 tokens.. second day I attacked.. only got 40 tokens.. Last 2 weeks Ive gone in on veno.. barely get 40 tokens and a few times only got 28. I'll figure it all out sooner or later.
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Are you playing support? Like only healing and buffing?

No, i have been doing a little of attacking. I am going to try healing and buffing. Hope that helps me a lot. :), thanks.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    maybe you are just unlucky and ended up in a crappy nation a few times, or simply that others tend to target clerics more than the other classes, because they believe you are either the keystone of your squad, or because they think you are squishy. as a result, more people attack you, and you die more.

you do want to attack, and heal only when necessary. if you heal all the time, you will become a primary target for enemies (especially sins, who can sneak past the front lines). clerics arent really the fast attackers, especially when you have your defense gear set on (you should, for survivability). standard defense of a cleric isnt very high either, and because there are so many aps people in the game these days, clerics are at a somewhat disadvantage.

you can mitigate the disadvantage not by increasing how hard you hit but by focusing on getting good survivability gears/skills/genie skills/apoth. clerics are one of the primary targets in NW so survivability is very important. id even go so far as using a sky cover with good refine instead of an r8 ring during NWs.

keep track of generally who/what type of damage/classes kills you, and gradually build your survivability in accordance with the data that you track.

thats only my opinion. im sure others might think differently.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.