Gear until level 70?

Options
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Psychic
My psychic Zharkai has minimal strength needed for her gear, 30 vit and all the rest into magic (cant login at the minute to specify exactly, as this is just a quick question).
I have tried to search if there was any information on this, but I feel like I am going to struggle for the next few levels.

Zharkai is level 40, just finished the goshiki chain until part 2 at level 51. I will say that a long while ago I had just recovered from a hacker who for some reason only wanted my psys gear (wierd), this stopped me from playing her for a while. I got her the most recent soulsphere she could get on this toon, and she has basic rank gear and 3 star boots/gloves refined by +1 for extra defence. But I feel like I need to do more to get her back on her feet.

I have had troubles with survivability, even though her heal, shards and voodoos (I know what ones to activate) help; at most times, I almost always die XD I feel like the gear I have wont do until she hits level 60, when I can get the TT sphere, and then level 70, when I can get her TT70.

So what should I do? Anybody who's been through the mid-levels could give me a hand here. All I see in psy guides is recommendations for end gear b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
Post edited by Esnemyl - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I just got the genie skill Earthquake and opened with landslide a lot at that level range. Usually was able to keep mobs from hitting me in the first place. I also would recommend using crafting some good NPC gear with +phys res adds and +hp/vit adds, which is also what I did. At 40 definitely get the eye of jungle belt that's been floating around so cheap on the server. And get a wild mane cape. I know it's mag res which is pretty useless but there are not many capes in that level range that are good and since it's grade 10 it refines decently well and can hold better shards which can help with survivability. I also found the speed add helpful for kiting. For leggings get the fine emerald slacks or the pants of dragon scale, whatever one is appropriate for your level range. Anyway, that's just what I did and had little trouble with that range as a result.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!