Pw Calc

Options
Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
When will an update come for this? I want to see the demon/sage buffs for the seeker and mystic classes on this. Also want to see the R8 on their for them say "Rank Equipment" for them.
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Why do you ask that on PWI forums? And what's so important about the "rank equipment" text?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    Why do you ask that on PWI forums?

Indeed.

The site has a contact e-mail in the bottom left corner. Use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    When will an update come for this? I want to see the demon/sage buffs for the seeker and mystic classes on this. Also want to see the R8 on their for them say "Rank Equipment" for them.

pwcalc is a fansite, just so you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options

So you expect us forumgoers to fix the problem, then? I assume this because you're posting on a forum that has nothing to do with PWCalc.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    DECUS GO FIX IT

iwanttotalkincaps!
    i like potato
  • ArsoliCeli - Heavens Tear
    ArsoliCeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    So you expect us forumgoers to fix the problem, then? I assume this because you're posting on a forum that has nothing to do with PWCalc.

Im not sure but, he may be posting here cuase past times ppl have posted here asking if it was down or when it would be up agian becuase the owner of pwcalc plays this version of pw, i believe ijs.

http://pwcalc.com/guest/index.php here is this if you want to make suggestions.

and this http://forum.pwcalc.com/index.php?board=11.0
    Swasie- 100;Cleric.......Arsoli-70's;Seeker
    Arjunro-100;Sin...........LineWarZ-80's;Archer
    Madian-100,Bm............Swassie-70's; Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100;Wiz.........VioletHeartS-70's;Myst
    AiriJen-93, Veno.........._Clash_-50's,Barb