Goon Glitch Still Bannable?

Options
MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
edited December 2012 in General Discussion
I'm too much of a lazy *** to use the search function, it's 5 in the morning for me, so I'll just come back and see whatever answers when I wake up.

Would going into FCC and glitching a certain boss, causing a ton of mobs to spawn and killing them still be a bannable offense even with the lack of exp gained? Would simply doing it purely for the fun of it be wrong?
Post edited by MistaBwanden - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It was never bannable.

75% of the 105's currently playing got there because of it...obviously they wouldn't still be around had it really been bannable.
  • Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary
    Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    There were rumors that it was, but GMs posted about a year ago that they "Significantly reduced the experience gain" from the goons so that you can't level quite as fast by doing it. You have to do way way more runs now than before to get exp fast at higher levels. Also, the amount of exp you get depends on the other level chars with you. If you're trying to go from 100-105, you really want to be with all level 100s and 101s to get the best exp. Even if you went with a 102 it would be nerfed. It's not always possible....because you need a good group of people, expecially if you plan to max the goon spawn and use an uber tank. Seeker + Demon HF = <3
    102 Cleric sage
    100 Barb sage
    101 Archer Demon
    101 BM Demon
    94 Veno demon
    78 Mystic, 68 Psy, 48 Sin, 30 Wiz
    I think I need to stop making alts.... :3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Yes, exploiting glitches is still bannable. Gonna have to close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.