Did they actually fix Delta entry glitch?

Options
Sakubatou - Sanctuary
Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Normally when I pop into a delta I immediately click on every name in the squad list to see if they made it inside so I can start running. If I see their face they're there, if not then they'll be dcing soon with a bug report and a 3 minute login blackoutl.

My record for most failed Delta entries is 8 in a row or something.

But recently I haven't had one. And when I enter Delta and start clicking on some squad names some people will not appear, and then up to 10 seconds later they'll show up like they were finally pushed into the Delta instance, but no one has had a bug report.

So is it just me, or did they fix delta entry?
Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
Post edited by Sakubatou - Sanctuary on

Comments

• OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It's the same as lunar now. You're still screwed if you get ultra killed without a scroll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    People say it has been fixed, but i don't recall reading it in the patch note, so not sure yet. I haven't seen it happen the past month, but i hardly do deltas now.
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Have seen it happen within the last 2weeks.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It could have been a ninja fix/update but won't put my finger on it. I'll keep an eye on it as well and see if it occurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Did 3x Delta yesterday haven't met any dc during enter, but that can be a co-incident, i can be wrong also. But let's hope they fixed it. 1 more bug i noticed when i'm typing to someone in pms suddenly the pm turned into normal and the chat which i typed in pm came in normal chat. It's not only me few others had this issue also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    during the 2x events ive DCed a couple times upon entry so i think its still there >_> the type of DC that doesnt even allow you to force log in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan