Most influential/inspirational RT player according to you

13»

Comments

• AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    scared yet? b:sin b:chuckle

That was back in 2010 from like march till like, i think about april, may, june?

Ah before I joined then. I joined in like June/July 2010 and stayed (even after faction re-make to Defiant) till October when I joined NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Ah before I joined then. I joined in like June/July 2010 and stayed (even after faction re-make to Defiant) till October when I joined NPC.

b:chuckle is ur most inspirational player is daravon???
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Anyone remember Daravon? b:chuckle

Anyone who is anyone remembers Daravon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    BwareOfUs as a faction pretty much looks up to me and my friend Zanthus...Why this is, I don't know.

I made a Psy to start this game, I wanted to get as good as a friend of mine, DRmtndew. He quit now, and since then I made a BM because he let me play on his BM and I wanted my own. So I guess Doc was my inspiration.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Spell_Caster has to be the most influential person in the game...no trolling. He motivates so many people to troll, flame, QQ, rage, spam WC arguing, gear up, quit the game and he even makes the game enjoyable for many of us...me included. Hell, he even got Elvenne to use random caps and exclaimation marks.

Just think about how much more boring these forums would be, how many jokes would be missing punch lines, and how lame this server would be with THE man to hate...Spell_Caster.

b:laugh I second this. So true, so true.
    Well it's a little bit of both. Your right with factions not being about to unite to attack Vici and that is mostly because those factions just hate each other more than they hate Vici. When Vici came to rise there was a lot more hate towards QQme compared towards the hate for Vici. Vici have a strong core of members that holds them together, they have experienced players with great gear and most of them have played together for a very long time. Levi, QQme, Zoo, Damnation, and Valk are just way to divided, there aren't a lot of OP/Experienced players just walking around looking for a faction anymore. But that said they show up every week and all we can blame is ourselves for not being able to out play them. If we gank them there is no guarantee that they will get weaker, it could even make them stronger. I think the only way that Vici will fall from it's dominating position is the creation of a super faction with new members putting their ego and differences behind them in the common cause to start a new era. b:shocked. (Now wouldn't that be fun to see, however chances probably less then 1% xD) We can call it Avengers lolol

A bit of topic as Spells post tend to make us do, but yeah, this pretty much coved it.
    Plus Vicious has ponies! Who can hate a faction that has ponies? b:cute

haha - and this xD

Idk from my perspective VIcoius is like the smelly bullies on the playground no one wants to play with.

Win or lose they act ugly and talk trash (at least in the past) So no one wants to play with them.
    ROFL - funny Man is funny
    Idk from my perspective Vicious is like the good lookin popular kid that arrived and beat up the annoyin fat kid that used to bully everyone and talk smack (QQmu), now we are all friends nobody wants to join in with the old bully kids games anymore.....

EPIC b:laugh so true!
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Vicu, the cool kil ate too many candies ans now got fat and agressive. He is a bully now and has to be taught a lesson.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    someone take a SS of it and post it here plx xD
    i m at work so cant check anything lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Clergy on what a is cleric role .

and My adored Husband MysticPrince in all refered to game values
  • Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Clergy on what a is cleric role .

and My adored Husband MysticPrince in all refered to game values

OLAAAAAAAAA MAHUUULAAAAAA ESTAAAAAAAAAAAA ORALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

**** **** ****!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
    edited December 2012
    OLAAAAAAAAA MAHUUULAAAAAA ESTAAAAAAAAAAAA ORALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

**** **** ****!
    I believe she is Brazilian so translation will be needed. Ask Disaster do help.b:chuckle
  • Mistiks - Raging Tide
    Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I believe she is Brazilian so translation will be needed. Ask Disaster do help.b:chuckle

ORALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? b:chuckle i am from argentina and we dont have bullfights here .

the **** **** insult was made in my country dw i can understand that b:laugh b:bye
    edited December 2012
    ORALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? b:chuckle i am from argentina and we dont have bullfights here .

the **** **** insult was made in my country dw i can understand that b:laugh b:bye

Awww sorry! Dont worry Mistiks, Boogiepanda just vents his love for you, his frustration you got what he's looking for...a pair of ... and the and an extra pair of lips...b:chuckle
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Awww sorry! Dont worry Mistiks, Boogiepanda just vents his love for you, his frustration you got what he's looking for...a pair of ... and the and an extra pair of lips...b:chuckle

*facepalm*

sometimes your comments are entertaining and sometimes they are just sad...

get your act together, think twice b4 you write and give us something to laugh about.
    edited December 2012
    Dudette, what do u make of the insulting post that boogie made?