New Race/Classes?

BlackStrider - Archosaur
BlackStrider - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Suggestion Box
A few friends and I have been talking for a while, and we thought it would be a good addition to PWI if we had one more new race.

Dragon Priest:
Uses Fists/Claws only as wpn
Attacks are physical/fire

Stormlord:
Spells are Water/Metal

Flying done via mount (dragon, pegasus, etc) that is sat on, unlike untamed

Starter area inside a volcano
You just never know with venomancers. At least some have the decency (like me) to admit they are men...some are just creepy weirdos. About half are female, but you never know, do you? You'll have to trust your better judgement...
Post edited by BlackStrider - Archosaur on

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Someones been playing too much skyrim

Your one of many people who have proposed new classes on here, only to get ignored. my favorite of which were the proposed "Troll Race" with the classes "Flamers and Ragers"

We may be able to influence tiny changes in the game, but new classes will not happen based on our opinions, only when devs decide they want more money.

Ive seen people who made whole lists of new classes, along with full skill sets for all (ive done it myself actually) it always just gets ignored.

Also i think pw is going to keep the 5 race setup for awhile, for the sake of each race being linked to one of the 5 chinese elements in the game. Human-Fire, Untamed-Wood, Winged Elf-Metal, Tideborn-Water, Earthguard-Earth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Devs have already stated that it will at least be another year before any new races will be implemented. Anyway, as this is a suggestion for a new race, it belongs in the suggestion box. So I'm gonna move this there.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You could try adding a bit more information, skill sets, and actually be original for starters. Take more then 2 minutes to go "OMG guys let's throw this stuff together!"

First, all you did was state something about fist and claws, which is called a BM with some fire from the wizzie thrown in.
    Your second is a smushed together cleric and wizzie suggestion.

Try starting with elements that aren't already in use. It pissed me off enough when they added wood skills to the earthguard when there were already wood skills on the venomancer.

Second, your flyer idea is terrible since those flyers are already in use. Each race needs to have a specific flyer unique to it. Last thing we need is for the untamed to get ripped off.

People were pissed that the fish got wings. Luckily they look more like glowy energy more than wings, and that subsided.

Either be creative, original, and put some real thought into it, or don't even bother posting it. Your post was a waste of space. I get really irritated when these threads keep popping up with little effort put into them.