mildly curious about achievements in core account

Options
m1234567890
m1234567890 Posts: 20 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
something doesnt make sense to me... if you get recognization for lvling 10 toons on one account to a certain lvl, how are you supposed to do that, when the account only holds space for 8 fully developed toons? i mean i like the toons i've chosen, and only had to delete 1 that i didnt like. so i guess my question is, why would their be an acheivement for something unobtainable unless there is a way to combine 2 accounts into 1, or have to separate accounts recognized on the core account. not that i really hold much stock in core since it never works, it still tells me i have never made 1,000,000 coin in game and we know thats an easy achievement especially if you/ i sell alot of mats. JUST A CURIOSITY
Post edited by m1234567890 on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Level them on separate servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    core connect achievements seem to have alot of issues
    achievements i had the past seem to have disapeared and reappeared at various times
    also, you get points for each achievement you complete, but theres nothing for getting them all. its kinda like a bragging right, except no one will care. You are not expected to complete them all, its not like xbox live achievements or such
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PTMiss - Raging Tide
    PTMiss - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

That's not a issue.. For example, you level a char till level 30 or so. Then if you delete it and start another class, you will be able to do that..

It's all about deleting classes and create new's.. I don't know about the thing of have in dif. server's because I only play in one.

[SIGPIC]Love Pony's[/SIGPIC]

Complete your first quest.
    Apr 05, 2010
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

That's not a issue.. For example, you level a char till level 30 or so. Then if you delete it and start another class, you will be able to do that..

It's all about deleting classes and create new's.. I don't know about the thing of have in dif. server's because I only play in one.

Who wants to delete a char after hitting the lv 90 achievement though?

Not many
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PTMiss - Raging Tide
    PTMiss - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Who wants to delete a char after hitting the lv 90 achievement though?

Not many

Well I wasn't saying after hit level 90.. But the lower's yeah probably.. I've deleted level 30 char's.. That's what i'm refering.

[SIGPIC]Love Pony's[/SIGPIC]

Complete your first quest.
    Apr 05, 2010
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Well I wasn't saying after hit level 90.. But the lower's yeah probably.. I've deleted level 30 char's.. That's what i'm refering.

... Or you can level characters on a different server since you have the same account across all servers (including the European ones)
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What {Nowitsawn} said....b:thanks

Thats what many of us did, who wanted the credit for the {Proof I don't Multi Client ~ Achievement} was just too bring up characters on (2 or more) servers....b:thanksb:thanks