Different Squad Makeups for BH100

Options
MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Today we just finished Abba with 2 clerics, 2 seekers, veno and mystic,

There were many deaths and with 10k hp left on the boss one seeker got killed and missed out, but we did get the bassard. Highest hp with the dead seeker with 6140hp.

List your non-stereotypical squad makeups.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My Squad Make up is:

Barb
    Sin/BM(Would be my chars here, whichever needs it, 1 at a time)
    Cleric
    alt
    alt
    alt

alt's stay back and don't attack. Just get the kill. Bosses are super easy. This works for abba, lunar, and SoT all bosses+viles.
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    if a single person in squad misses boss kill, i would not that call an effective squad
    Im personally preferential to having myself, as squad archer, then a barb, cleric, bm, sin, and mystic in squad for bh abbadon and seat. works like a well oiled machine as long as the cleric and barb know what they are doing. the mystic is there to save the bb from having to go down in the event of me or the sin pulling aggro from the barb and dying, which happens too frequently
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    if a single person in squad misses boss kill, i would not that call an effective squad
    Im personally preferential to having myself, as squad archer, then a barb, cleric, bm, sin, and mystic in squad for bh abbadon and seat. works like a well oiled machine as long as the cleric and barb know what they are doing. the mystic is there to save the bb from having to go down in the event of me or the sin pulling aggro from the barb and dying, which happens too frequently

in my experience, i agree and disagree only on a bh snakefist.

his zerk is very painful for whoever is tanking.. the sin or myself. I try to remind my squads that if somebody dies on snake, you better run fast because we are not going to hold the boss for you, jepordizing the entire squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Myzzie - Lothranis
    Myzzie - Lothranis Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    BH Aba: Sin, bm, mystic, veno, cleric and barb
    BH SoT: Barb, mystic, psychic, wizzy, archer and cleric.
    BH WS: Barb, sin, bm, cleric, seeker and wizzy.
    BH Lunar: Seeker x2, Wizzy, Cleric, Sin, and BM.
    BH Delta: Same as Lunar

This is in my opinion the best squad setup for BH100.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Non-stereotypical seems to me to be taking whoever happens to need the bh at the time whatever class they are >.> So that's pretty much what I try to do. All I like to see is a balance of tank/heals/magic/phys dd. Though I think any squad of all magic users is fun, especially when you can get one of each XD
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Rainbow Squads For Everything For The Win!
    b:flower
    I MUST BE ONLY ARCHER IN SQUAD!
    ALWAYS!

OR ELSE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My top 3 would be :

Metal : Barb, cleric, 2x wizard, psychic, archer (3 players : barb+wiz, cleric+wiz, psy+archer)
    Seat : Bm, mystic, wizard, archer, bm and a cleric who died at the 1st aoe cause she had 2k hp only so mystic basically healed the whole thing and she was just for buffs.
    Aba : Barb, 2 wiz and a cleric (2man run). Was surprizingly fast actually, but wined because we did a chrono quest and my friend still had a bh left.
  • _Slim - Lost City
    _Slim - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Aba with:
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Barb
    Myst
    BM
    Archer

Although almost everyone in the squad had below 5k hp (barb had 10k) and we had no cleric, the mystic somehow managed to heal the whole instance without a single death.
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    LoraTab - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My favorite--> bh delta
    1.sin
    2.sin
    3.sin
    4.sin
    5.sin
    6.cleric