Can't move the Show Quest box

vampcheetah
vampcheetah Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Support Desk
So, in the quest menu there's the "Show/Hide Quest" button. Clicking on it's supposed to show the quests on your screen while you play.

Unfortunately, after the Siren's update, it's not stuck in place at the far right of my screen. I can show and hide it, but cannot move it where I want it to go.

I have already tried to move some of the interface (close the map, move genie out of way, move skill hotkeys out of way) to make sure it wasn't stuck or hiding under something else.

I waited a week thinking it might work itself out or that someone else may've posted the same problem, but I haven't seen that.

So, there you go tech team.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/vampirecheetah/2012-11-1912-59-33.png
Post edited by vampcheetah on

Comments

• Yagrum - Dreamweaver
    Yagrum - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mine is stuck in the same spot and can't be moved. I hope some one comes up with an answer.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You just gotta click in the tiny little spot between the two buttons and hope it moves. Usually this is a problem with it getting stuck under the mini map and such, but you already checked that.

datquesttracker.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You just gotta click in the tiny little spot between the two buttons and hope it moves. Usually this is a problem with it getting stuck under the mini map and such, but you already checked that.

Hey Jeremied, as helpful as ever I see.

Anyway, when some parts of the interface are a bit hard to reach like the mini-map trouble, there is a white triangle on the upper-right corner to minimize it, same for the menu on the lower-right corner or the character information on the upper-left corner.
    It's great to use that to sort a few things out.

When the skill bar and chat box get a bit too crowded on the window mode, I tend to stretch the window and it's all good to go again. b:victory

That said, between the mini-map, the quest list, the skill bar, the chat box, the menu buttons, the character stats, the info box... it's getting quite a damn bulky there, information-wise...
    I don't even use expanded skill bars, it would make me go on overdrive mode (with some breakdown following suit, especially when the accursed Horn chat box pops up b:angry).
    b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • vampcheetah
    vampcheetah Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Jere, it took a bit of experimental clicking in that area, but eventually, finally I can move it where I want it to go.
  • simster358
    simster358 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the encouragement to be persistent Jeremied. Tried for a week to move that list, so I went back and started clicking. My own "sweet-spot" for locking the cursor onto the quest list was quite a bit off-center to the left of, and above, the "current quests" button. But it worked! Yay.
    So happy. Now my list is not dead center in the middle of my screen. :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    simster358 wrote: »
    Thanks for the encouragement to be persistent Jeremied. Tried for a week to move that list, so I went back and started clicking. My own "sweet-spot" for locking the cursor onto the quest list was quite a bit off-center to the left of, and above, the "current quests" button. But it worked! Yay.
    So happy. Now my list is not dead center in the middle of my screen. :)
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

simster358 replied to a message that was 4 months 15 hours 49 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Glad you got your list moved, but in the future please refrain from posting in topics over 30 days old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.