Now we can finally answer: which server is the most populated?

2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    wasn't 1250, was 2550. made the correction after in wc and in my thread on the token reward system. the 1250 i saw were my last battle's contribution points.
    I have a hard time believing DW actually had over 2.5k when ever other server had an average of
    1-1.2k+
    Thats more than double of all the servers, or more than 2 servers put together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it sucks when you have to wait for 20 min to enter a war cause every single attack and defense of your nation is full already
    or full shortly before you arrive

Just imagine if everyone outside NA was able to play too. b:surrender
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have a hard time believing DW actually had over 2.5k when ever other server had an average of
    1-1.2k+
    Thats more than double of all the servers, or more than 2 servers put together.

That is correct DW had about 350ish per side, so about 1.4-1.5 at best<---was in the losing side and yeah i watched more then i actually fought..............
  • Bezdna - Dreamweaver
    Bezdna - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You can still tell which server has the overall highest population. The total number of STs given out (you can find out by hovering the mouse over the treasure chest in the NW map) is determined by the server population.

On Dreamweaver it was slightly over 72k, if I remember correctly

The fact that there were only 1k-ish people participating in the NW by itself doesn't reflect how many people are active on the server. By far not everyone who's playing is able to attend on these days/time slots. Add in that some people are *still* having trouble patching their clients...
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    gms know the total population, they just dont wanna tell us!
    b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You can still tell which server has the overall highest population. The total number of STs given out (you can find out by hovering the mouse over the treasure chest in the NW map) is determined by the server population.

On Dreamweaver it was slightly over 72k, if I remember correctly

The fact that there were only 1k-ish people participating in the NW by itself doesn't reflect how many people are active on the server. By far not everyone who's playing is able to attend on these days/time slots. Add in that some people are *still* having trouble patching their clients...

pya you're right hexe ;3

dreamweava