I feel as though

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
So after seeing this here http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/ZelthE/S3%20Rank%209%202nd%20version/R9Sin.png

and that it came with such nice skill rebalances and easier to farm gear, and even fun as hell sounding nation wars...

I feel as though I've been given flowers, then kicked in the balls. "Hey, EVERYONE, ya'll get sexy skill buffs an' ****, but that one class that can stealth and make you unable to use any skills at all for a long time? Yeah, he can kill you with APS and occult ice now"

Thanks for the skill change PWI, but this better not be a very achievable weapon! 40 attack level 5 aps is bad enough, 70 attack level GoF dags that have interval? 0.10 interval? 5 aps sage uber crit rates massive subsea damage **** ton of stuns...REALLY!?
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    EL OH EL

PWE has trolled everyone again. b:victory
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    As I told you ingame, as well as my response in the thread here (basically what I said ingame to you), you should know it will not be obtainable in our game.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    38 hours of no sleep made this BM very pissy <_< Skai talked sense to be last night, I'm failry certain he's right. /)
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm failry certain he's right.
    We hope...
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The forge to make them isn't in game. So it seems PWI deceided not to implent this gear afterall
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    if they put that in game, i will severely question the mental stability of the pwi staff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]