Pinnacle vs Corvinus/Hoorah/Oldies

Options
Ignathas - Sanctuary
Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRrYIuYAvY&feature=channel&list=UL

had some fun moments ;P can watch while patch is downloading (took me 8 hours idk why..) also idk why but then i put filmed stuff to moviemaker it starts lagging even if i dont edit files, some have to slow video speed not to lag >.>
overall thnx for tw ;P
Post edited by Ignathas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Krazykev - Sanctuary
    Krazykev - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Was definately an intresting week for us at Oldies, and you guys gave us a really good fight. b:pleased
    Ad Astra Per Aspera
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    SO LAME! Internet was down so i didnt get to 1 shot you in tw again ig!
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ScarletNova - Sanctuary
    ScarletNova - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    damn my character is cute b:cute
    Vindicate FanGirl 4 Life!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    you need a better genie...

What's your build? You seem to hit hard but taking massive hits also.
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    damn my character is cute b:cute

You're the only one that managed to kill me in entire Corvinus tw i think, in Oldies felt like there was 5 of us in tw and I did not even had a squad >.<
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    gecko - unbuffed doesnt count >.>

malta - i know but ive had it all those years feeling sentimental :D altho i made a 40/40 genie 3 or 4 years ago and its still in bank like that :> my build is basically aps armor only cube neck and warsong belt now, it used to be way squishier then that but its more fun to play if i can die as well.. altho ill be getting full g16 soon so will tank better and hit even more esp with skills, but i will loose alot of aps so wont be that efficient at killing fast.. but think will be better :)

scarlet - i didnt put that one in video but i died after 15mins of tw after you 1 hit me when i was full buffed u critted me 20k >.>
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    pfffft we tested yesterday after warsong, if i crit i 1 shot you even with full buffs, noob with magic bow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ScarletNova - Sanctuary
    ScarletNova - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You're the only one that managed to kill me in entire Corvinus tw i think, in Oldies felt like there was 5 of us in tw and I did not even had a squad >.<

b:cuteb:chuckle i started being stupid after awhile and hunting you down at all costs since i saw your name killing me more than anyone

scarlet - i didnt put that one in video but i died after 15mins of tw after you 1 hit me when i was full buffed u critted me 20k >.>

b:beatenup hehehe jk it's all good <3
    Vindicate FanGirl 4 Life!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:cuteb:chuckle i started being stupid after awhile and hunting you down at all costs since i saw your name killing me more than anyone

b:cute Yea I remember me trying to run away from you guys for charm to cool down and crazy wiz holy pathing after me, still don't understand how that spell cought me i was like leagues away from you XD Was pretty cool SECONDS away from charm cooldown still have it on vid but too lazy to upload and no point <3
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn