Pumpkin Contest Inquiry

Jeremied - Sanctuary
Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
To my understanding, the EU winners were already chosen and their prizes sent out. I'm guessing you all at PWE headquarters have been busy translating and putting this patch together, so I'm curious if the winners will be announced any time soon now that Sirens of War is upon us.

If they've already been announced and I'm just dense, please point me in the right direction. <_<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
"You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
Post edited by Jeremied - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver
    _Ravenous_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    To my understanding, the EU winners were already chosen and their prizes sent out. I'm guessing you all at PWE headquarters have been busy translating and putting this patch together, so I'm curious if the winners will be announced any time soon now that Sirens of War is upon us.

If they've already been announced and I'm just dense, please point me in the right direction. <_<

I was told after the expansion...so, anytime now I am patiently waiting results too, but mine didn't even make the pwi fb site lol...so, we will see, but yours was bomb!!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I honestly just want to see who they pick. I had no chance of winning with the number of near-professional entries.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
    edited November 2012
    I honestly just want to see who they pick. I had no chance of winning with the number of near-professional entries.b:surrender
    I don't want to wait any longer either it is almost thanksgiving so we are due...bump!!!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Ye, but you had the must prettiest cleric in BB.

They should say ''Oh Kritty did Bella in BB, so original let's make him win''. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited November 2012
    Ye, but you had the must prettiest cleric in BB.

They should say ''Oh Kritty did Bella in BB, so original let's make him win''. b:chuckle

I am stalking the PWI FB site also...still nothing there yet either!! QQ!!!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i wanna see the winners toob:laugh
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay!

Winners will be announced this Friday :)
    edited November 2012
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay!

Winners will be announced this Friday :)

and so they were....I have many things to say about the selections, but I will bite my tongue and say only this...IT MAKES NO SENSE TO HAVE TWO BARB PUMPKINS!!! Also, maybe no one took a 2nd look at the REST IN PIECES being that it did't even get viewed unlit...and I used a big kitchen knife to do it not all the fancy carving tools...Gratz Jeremied, u had the better of the two barb pumpkins, other 4 should be (yes I am a bi***) the Descent face with the hood, the ninetails, the tree/graveyard(mine), and the veno with pet...way to fail again in my opinion...would like to hear what others think!!!b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=749421

They are announced. Congratulations b:victory.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Congratulations to the winners. b:cute

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the OP won, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Congrats to the winners! Those were some damn epic entries b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited November 2012
    the OP won, lol

I must be blind, imo the best 5 have 3 that SHOULD be there, and two that are give or take, then there were 2-3 that were awesome that are not in the top 5...but gratz!!!b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]