Comments

• xalyxx
    xalyxx Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the new veno pets ... oh wait they are still a dream b:surrender
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    skill for cleri sounds nice ish... tho i was disapointed on mysti's but o well... mostly skills
    =P The point was to balance the original 6 to match up with the TB and earthguard on usefulness. Of course the TB and EG didn't get THAT many skill upgrades.

;_; True, I heard there was a pet update but haven't seen it mentioned yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    =P The point was to balance the original 6 to match up with the TB and earthguard on usefulness. Of course the TB and EG didn't get THAT many skill upgrades.

;_; True, I heard there was a pet update but haven't seen it mentioned yet.

I think that will come later though. ::fingers crossed::

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Daenastra - Raging Tide
    Daenastra - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    xalyxx wrote: »
    the new veno pets ... oh wait they are still a dream b:surrender

Yeah its a shame its not a reality. But in answer to the question...skills.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    blacks wrote: »
    we dont need a life story about your barb,bm and chars. no one care bro
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I always feel excited by expansions. I love seeing what new stuff suddenly exists. Did someone say venos ARENT getting new pets after all - thats a bummer.

I'm actually really looking forward to the new wars - because everyone can play a small part (hopefully) even if not OP. Skill changes should be cool too.

I'm disappointed the new quests are only up to level 80. Since its so easy to level to 80 anyway they absolutely picked the wrong level range - should of been massive overhaul of quests 60-105.

NOTE TO THE GMS/DEVS/MODS WHOEVER

Please ensure we have comprehensive patch notes - thanks.

seriously, i agree with ur point. what about the painful way to lvl 105?? i saw around heal pots for lvl 110.. really, devs are jus kidding?? b:cry
  • AussieVixen - Sanctuary
    AussieVixen - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    That would be awesome! :D I have an 83 veno and a 22 mystic, and I don't like it that the mystic's summons can swim/fly with you while the veno's pets can't (unless you get a flying or swimming pet...)

yep totally ... another advantage mystics have is there pet is always same level they are if u level while ur pets out simply resummon and it catches up saving countless months of wasted game time leveling pets to keep them caught up to players own level swimming pet wich u rarely use and flying pet likewise always fall dozens of levels behind then when u need them most there to squishy to be of use b:surrender
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    4 hours ??? b:cryb:cryb:cry Waiting for Skill Improovments...(not rebalance) :) and new content b:victoryb:dirty
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    blacks wrote: »
    we dont need a life story about your barb,bm and chars. no one care bro

Just like noone cares bout your and mine reta' stup' queted comments about other commentsb:laughb:chuckle
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VairyHagina - Momaganon
    VairyHagina - Momaganon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Definitely the revamped skills :) I'm not sure if I really want to face a Server like... Lost City or Harshlands in Server Wars though b:shocked jk i'm sure that's gonna be fun too b:chuckle
  • FenixChels - Lost City
    FenixChels - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Definitely the revamped skills :) I'm not sure if I really want to face a Server like... Lost City or Harshlands in Server Wars though b:shocked jk i'm sure that's gonna be fun too b:chuckle

Totally random but I love your character name! b:pleased
    are you in?
  • BlackRapture - Raging Tide
    BlackRapture - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm looking forward to seeing the new gear, and of course, making the skills I deemed ineffective... effective. I do hope to see veno pets rebalanced too, because ever since the beginning, they've been nerfed more and more. Especially when you put them against top geared players. I've gotten so used to not even using my pets most the time, and as a veno, that's pretty bad. Pets are our specialty o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...when things collapse around you...
    ...they are merely falling into place...
    edited November 2012
    I'm looking forward to seeing the new gear, and of course, making the skills I deemed ineffective... effective. I do hope to see veno pets rebalanced too, because ever since the beginning, they've been nerfed more and more. Especially when you put them against top geared players. I've gotten so used to not even using my pets most the time, and as a veno, that's pretty bad. Pets are our specialty o.o

most of the time pets are noticably ineffective against high level mobs / strong mini boss let alone a R9 player veno pets so overlooked its not even amusing
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Server war mainly xD
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    shoosh jibs b:angry and yes SVS wohoo
  • indignantjustice
    indignantjustice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    to answer the question honestly not looking forward to the update at all what so ever why bother even updateing when you dont even bother spending an hour or so to repair the current patch what would be the point in updates when no effort is put in to maintaining what is already there?
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yay more bugs! b:victory
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Ajaa - Heavens Tear
    Ajaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Looking forward to all of it!

Are the servers offline yet? Looking at http://pwi.perfectworld.com/status and they say they are online.
  • vietb3ast
    vietb3ast Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Anyone Know what The Token Event Thing Is Back On? (20 Tokens~ Trade For Chance to Get Canny,Rare Item etc.)b:surrender

If So Please Add on Thank you
    edited November 2012
    shoosh jibs b:angry and yes SVS wohoo

You shush and go eat a bowl of meatsauce b:angry
  • vietb3ast
    vietb3ast Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You shush and go eat a bowl of meatsauce b:angry

Awee :(
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    eeeeewwww meatsauce...only u can eat something like that...yuk
    edited November 2012
    Lol QQ
  • SkyStorm - Dreamweaver
    SkyStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it makes us unbalanced against mystics

Got a secret for you. Venos, yeah, they arn't Mystics... They are different for a reason.
    Venos taming living creatures, where mystics cast a spell to summon a devil minion. it makes sense the way it is... not all creatures can fly and swim ijs.
  • Shaylamis - Raging Tide
    Shaylamis - Raging Tide Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/status

server is already up?? or just kidding me
  • Ajaa - Heavens Tear
    Ajaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/status

server is already up?? or just kidding me

I'm trying to figure out if maintenance has started or not. I already did the manual update so I can't log in to find out. And that status site says the servers are online, but who knows, maybe its lying.
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    awwwww ya know i love yah jibs

PS: gotta team up for first SVS bro
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm trying to figure out if maintenance has started or not. I already did the manual update so I can't log in to find out. And that status site says the servers are online, but who knows, maybe its lying.

Server Status are completely wrong atm i guess they forgot to change it in the site, and maintenance is still UP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I am waiting for change of Wizard's skills, which I can test for my 79 level.

Also I want test new quests, if they will be included in new patch.
    edited November 2012

im thinking its the first of the new bugs i was on when server counted down n kicked us off so it has to be offline likewise already did the manual patchy so cant log n check but pretty sure its just being faulty havnt seen any posts saying they postponed or reschedualed patching so jus wildly presuming all is going to scheduale and servers be back on in 2hrs 42 mins