Hitman Legend

Tshusha - Archosaur
Tshusha - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Assassin
i was wondering , it is worth investing in a Hitman Legend or just wait until 100 for r8/nirvana. also what is the approximate price in Archosaur server , Thanks in advance b:thanks
Post edited by Tshusha - Archosaur on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's not really worth it unless you have some super specific goal in mind.
  • Tshusha - Archosaur
    Tshusha - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    It's not really worth it unless you have some super specific goal in mind.

just a pve sin for farming and stuffs
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah. Totally not worth it then. Just grab barrier thorn instead and the rest of the typical 3.33 base stuff. The investment just isn't worth it for a character that's only going to be a farm alt and that you don't really have some sort of specific goal that needs a more damaging weapon (Barrier thorn at 5.0 > G13s at 5.0) that comes with the drawback of being more expensive and harder to get to certain thresholds.

Plus you can't even resell it afterwards, so all that coin would go into a dead-end weapon and if you ever wanted to improve, you'd need to start on a brand new weapon. R8 weapon is practically free with the set, and G13 can be advanced to G15/G16 if you ever want to go further.
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    yeah i think ill go G16

P.S. this is my seeker lol
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you have a tome, go R8 4 aps. If you don't and don't plan on getting one, go G13 barrier thorn. If you plan on going G15 or G16, then may as well get the tome now and G13/G15 when you can.

Hitman's are nice with a tome and at higher refines (will out dd R8/G13), but if you are refining to the +11/+12 point you may as well get G15/G16s instead.

So basically, the only place where Hitman's are worth the investment is from level 90-99.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you have a tome, go R8 4 aps. If you don't and don't plan on getting one, go G13 barrier thorn. If you plan on going G15 or G16, then may as well get the tome now and G13/G15 when you can.

Hitman's are nice with a tome and at higher refines (will out dd R8/G13), but if you are refining to the +11/+12 point you may as well get G15/G16s instead.

So basically, the only place where Hitman's are worth the investment is from level 90-99.

If we're doing a straight-up comparison, the Hitman Legend has been out-classed by G16 Nirvana in all aspects. The only thing Hitman Legend still has going for it is the low level requirement and relatively low cost.

But if we're talking low cost for the best interval, then G13 is the top dog. The exception would be people who already have a Pan Gu, Creator or Love: Up and Down from another character. For those kind of people, R8 is probably the best choice. Unless of course your primary goal is those 5 aps +10 squads on world chat.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Mhm, as Olbaze stated, with the introduction of G16 daggers, it's not worth going Hitman's legend anymore.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!