HELP^ I Donated GOLD and dint recive

seirax
seirax Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Support Desk
If Anyone GM can contact me i would be happy...i donated 50gold and dint get it after 3 days ....
Post edited by seirax on

Comments

• Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you wish to get help from the support team......

Submit a ticket

Duh!
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • seirax
    edited November 2012
    ok ,but im new here..and i dont know where find this ticket..was searching like 1 hour >.> cans end link please...Thx you from Top^
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You don't DONATE anything here, you charge zhen.

The only places where they use the term donate is private servers, and maybe scammers that try to sell coins.
    If it's the private server, get lost. If you tryd to buy coins through something other than PWI, your money is gone. Check your sources better next time
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • seirax
    edited November 2012
    What a Guy you are...donate/charge Zen..its the same^ my english is not perfect ,still learning ^ what you have to my source?.i only ask for help ,becose im new to this..and i have lost.."cannot find Ticket Submit" and Guy like you come here and start some strange politic...>>READ TOPIC^ So i Ask for adress url were is ticket submit. if you have problem go search it somewhere else^ You dint Help Me *** well^^
  • Vidish - Sanctuary
    Vidish - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Submit a ticket here:

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask/

Or you might want to post a thread in "The Cash Shop Huddle" sub-forum.