Thx Cheaper

Comments

• Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    somehow I'm sure Karma wont attack Radiance next week b:surrender so dont bother DUDE b:chuckle

O.o

I haven't tw for 2 months now, so not really following what happened. But aslong there's a decent fight, then you can call it a good tw right? No matter who it's against. And if karma avoids to bid on rad, rad could always bid on karma instead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:surrender faii
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Don't you know there is no loss in this dojo, there is only RoC wins or RoC lets you win.

+1 b:victory
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Radiance is recruiting xWaRx. We have a full crystal.

*applies*

ah...wait...I forgot...I'm not enough of a hypocr...err...."radiant" being for that...nvm b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I see, RoC is just another wanna be TW faction then, with simple tactics - if RoC lose in a TW, just go to forums and QQ.
    Why do you whine so much about getting defeated by Radiance if you can't get 80 people for TW?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu72AGyT9SDRz6Avj-pvDeB1jq10CYgfp4u9ZDbbSafFL6IVHh1rEcqKRn

Yea, I just went there.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Mystic I think the horsie eatted your computer its not on your desk anymore :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    And if karma avoids to bid on rad, rad could always bid on karma instead?

^
    asdf
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yush I hope ya'll have fun with the roster and be sure to note that Pressa is killable now ^_^ *archers not allowed to apply for killing positions with damage that doesn't log*

*hunts Pressa down*

But in all seriousness, what warrants a faction to be called a 'wannabe' Crodude? A faction is still a faction, regardless of how many people they are able to field for battle.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Lol just reading this page and the stuff in quotes on this page, it seems that...

Radiance are fail trolls. They bring up a topic themselves, then when people reply to it, they magically forget that they're the ones who brought it up and accuse the other person of doing it.

Also they seem to fail at reading. How does pointing out the solid fact that the TW was 20v80 somehow translate into "letting Rad win?" Rest assured that Rad is pompous, arrogant, and hypocritical enough for me to never want to "let" them win. However, I, unlike a number of people in Rad, am a realist, and I know that 20v80 basically means farm Rad at our base until our HQ gives out. I feel extremely sorry for the idiots in Rad who think winning 80v20 warrants bragging; how little you must have to brag about, if you're jizzing in your pants at winning 4:1.

Edit: Nvm, judging from the quotes, Pressa was the one who said we "let" Rad win. I know not everyone in Radiance is as stupid as him.... maybe.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Segolily - Heavens Tear
    Segolily - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:chuckle This is all too funny that someone thinks our roster is going to help in TW.
    And also to be angry because of losing. Losing is a disappointment but we still have fun. <--- That's for you Iyania, troll away at it but really now we don't spawn kill the little guys so next time take a ss and turn it over to an officer. We were serious about wanting to know who it was. Often we let smaller factions who have only 20-40 people participating in TW at least get out of their base and sometimes we let them kill us trying to make it fun for them <3 Otherwise what's the point? Really no fun stomping on a much weaker faction, rather make it fun for everyone! b:heart
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i still think it was a good call to put Pimpinpanto in charge of the Power Puff Girls squad.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited November 2012
    I still wonder why people still think RoC TW's to win.

I noticed my KD went up against Rad. \o/
  • Nikkas - Heavens Tear
    Nikkas - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i still think it was a good call to put Pimpinpanto in charge of the Power Puff Girls squad.

lol b:victory
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    b:chuckle This is all too funny that someone thinks our roster is going to help in TW.
    And also to be angry because of losing. Losing is a disappointment but we still have fun. <--- That's for you Iyania, troll away at it but really now we don't spawn kill the little guys so next time take a ss and turn it over to an officer. We were serious about wanting to know who it was. Often we let smaller factions who have only 20-40 people participating in TW at least get out of their base and sometimes we let them kill us trying to make it fun for them <3 Otherwise what's the point? Really no fun stomping on a much weaker faction, rather make it fun for everyone! b:heart

Nobody thinks your roster is going to help anything. If you missed the point of why we posted your roster, then it's your loss.

We're not angry from losing either. We're amused that Radiance is so proud of their 80v20 victory.

Also it's funny that someone in your faction stupidly accused us of the "we let you win" thing and then you come around with your "we let you put up a fight" bull. If it was you who let us put up a fight, it wouldn't be our KDR going up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Radiance is so proud of winning outnumbering RoC 4:1, it's so sad and embarrassing. I can't imagine being in a faction so pathetic that they have to celebrate winning an 80v20.

Also, LOL @ Radiance crying about Karma kill farming them WHILE THEY KILL FARM XWARX. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Wow what a sad faction. I already knew Rad were hypocrites but really? Spawn killing and crying about spawn killing at the same time?

You already tried to recruit us and failed, remember? What was the deal? 100M coin per person per TW?

lets add the kill farm Rad did to UnderDogz( a 80 for them? vs 50ish with UD) to the list, on their way towards arch. they did it in similar fashion that Enrage use to kill farm them. take out all the towers before finally parking on the crystal. only thing they didnt do was spawn kill cause they were under orders not to by their nublet director b:chuckle
  • Chazira - Heavens Tear
    Chazira - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Don't you know there is no loss in this dojo, there is only RoC wins or RoC lets you win.

talk about not getting points..."dojo" refers to these forums, not the TW...so it's rather accurate.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    talk about not getting points..."dojo" refers to these forums, not the TW...so it's rather accurate.

What does forum have to do with it? No one claims to "win" forum arguments except silly people who think there is such a thing. RoC trolls too often to want to claim to win on the forum b:laugh
    lets add the kill farm Rad did to UnderDogz( a 80 for them? vs 50ish with UD) to the list, on their way towards arch. they did it in similar fashion that Enrage use to kill farm them. take out all the towers before finally parking on the crystal. only thing they didnt do was spawn kill cause they were under orders not to by their nublet director b:chuckle

Hi Rich :D I saw you in TW :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I noticed my KD went up against Rad. \o/

that's rly... interesting - especially rank page was updated for the last time like 2? months agob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    that's rly... interesting - especially rank page was updated for the last time like 2? months agob:chuckle

when was the last time your signature was updated b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    when was the last time your signature was updated b:surrender

gimme some cool looking signature so i will replace this one b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear
    XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I logged on after the Radiant tw was over, to behold the bragging of a 20vs80 win against RoC.
    The Western Outskirts were filled with the Orange Icon, I had to move to North Arch.
    I could barely move with all the lag, qq.
    It's cute to see that Rad thinks RoC comes to the forums to QQ, if anything they come here so they can embarrass you, but in all honestly you do that on your own by replying to this thread, lol.
    Seeing as most of RoC are weekend warriors, I'm 100% sure they don't care about winning or losing a tw, especially against Rad.
    Btw don't insult someone without having to something to back it up.
    Yes Pimpinpanto, scrubby is totally phat.
    Hai Aes c: I want more tw vids please, kthx.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Rad needs a hug....or a pony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I feel so sorry for some RoC people, they just don't seem to know how to lose.

It doesn't matter if Radiance won 20vs80 war, what matter is that Radiance is now holding the biggest city in PWI. That deserves celebration. And RoC can only be ashamed that they can't get more than 20 people for perhaps their most important territory they own.
  • Aesis - Heavens Tear
    Aesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, we should be ashamed guys. Can't even get enough people on to defend the coolest territory on PWI!
    Guess I missed the after TW lulz since I dc'd about 30 minutes into it. About the only good thing I was doing was getting one shotted anyway. WTB rank 9 so I can be useful again.

Oh and I thought the thread would be about Gale being the only cleric on when TW started. Poor gal. So over-worked.
    I see that was not the direction it took though...
  • XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear
    XBuffyBtch - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You can't even make IG's in Arch -___-
    inb4gdtakesarchmakingradqq
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    gimme some cool looking signature so i will replace this one b:chuckle

you can have my current one if you want. i think im gonna change mine to Elysian saying the reason he wants to get r9 over warsoul daggers is because warsoul is for LVL 80 people
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Who cares if I (we) win or lose against rad. More importantly... anyone notice that my k/d ratio goes up everytime I tw against rad.

EDIT: Anyone ever consider with the new territory wars coming. 20v20... going to be a female dog for any rad squad(s) to win against practially any squads from other guilds (roc/gd/karma).
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Oh look I get to invite 3 people to to come and wage wars against guilds for a second time for 3 days soon.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited November 2012

My KD was at 4.0 for the longest time and when I checked it most recently it went up to 4.1. b:cute
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ....Wow I make a joke and get called stupid by a troll who took it seriously.......meh to each their own

o.o there is no dojo it refers to nothing its a joke >< was not being literal.

I'm honestly surprised RoC is taking this so badly, I'm not sure why the heck ya'll are being so defensive. Radiance knows already its 20ish V 80 (when we get 80) why do you have to state it 5-6 times in just a few pages o.o
    We don't count it as a major victory but we like we have arch now so yeah. I mean if Karma had Arch then that would be an awesome thing and we would totally be bragging about it. But we took it from RoC so yeah big whoop there I hardly got to fight anyone between being moved around and two shot by archers who ignore my charm I didn't get to attack many people mostly threw sparks around. It wasn't a very long war :(

So yeah all jokes aside have fun complaining about how Radiance is can't hold a candle to you but won't realize it. ^_^ Imma be over here fighting Karma and stuff cause thats fun xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]