PWI: Sirens Of War (November 14th)

2»

Comments

• _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Dammit. Expension comes out WAY faster than I expected.
    My Archer won't be 100 nor have stealth by then, yet. =(
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Well, that is your opinion, and I respect what you think.
    At lease these new quests will make it fun to level my psychic and cleric b:victory I can remember on this archer when I hit 50 that it was quite painful to level, excluding the Goshiki chain which I absolutely loved :)
    Also, I am interested to see how the skill re balancing affects the game.

Well since Reflection it's kinda a joke with the reflection shards, the other day i want to sleep with my baby cleric lvl52 there and when i come back the day after she was 54. So considering quests, bh and that it's easy to gain at least 1 lvl each days so normally should take around 1-2 weeks to lvl 50 to 60. :)

And yes as someone said I saw the picture with a gun, the video and some pictures really don't seem to be PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Jaytrain - Lost City
    Perfect World User

I don't think so, at least not on that character.
    This is my very fiest character in PWI. After playing it for a while i started to hate it
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ive been here for 4 years its been nothing sine down hill since around end of 2009 back when i first started it was alot of fun but now its just a rich person's game

if u feel that way, leave. simple answer
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is my very fiest character in PWI. After playing it for a while i started to hate it

How can you hate your fiest character? b:shocked You could set it up by Young lady ping and get some business going b:avoid
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    i meannt first stupid laptop keyboard
    i found out cleric isnt for me
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    blacks wrote: »
    no one cares anout your accounts alts. no need to list us your life story

Well that was a highly informative and completely relevant post that I'm sure this forum would not have managed to survive without.

... Oh wait...
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Someone tell me what that tabby with wings is supposed to be. xD
    blacks wrote: »
    no one cares anout your accounts alts. no need to list us your life story

Asking for forum help to make sense of second reply in regards to first post. I am missing a juicy saga here. anout = about? Does the dictionary not work anymore? Remember the times when internet did not have spell check b:laugh.

Was just teasing you Jaytrain b:chuckle. Found it amusing that fest was a slang word.
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well that was a highly informative and completely relevant post that I'm sure this forum would not have managed to survive without.

... Oh wait...
    Asking for forum help to make sense of second reply in regards to first post. I am missing a juicy saga here. anout = about? Does the dictionary not work anymore? Remember the times when internet did not have spell check .

Was just teasing you Jaytrain . Found it amusing that fest was a slang word.

^^This. I couldn't agree more. And . . . uh . . . it's all sins' fault, I'm sure.

b:puzzled
  • joshsplosh
    joshsplosh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It doesn't seem to be letting me select Server or Character? Any help, much appreciated. Josh b:thanks
  • werewolfguy1111
    werewolfguy1111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have one question: When will Perfect World International make a new class? I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited! b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We won't know if there will be, and if they do, it will be announced at some point!

~closed for necro
This discussion has been closed.