(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Shizu's Screenshot Storage (S.SS.S)

Options
Shizunne - Heavens Tear
Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
Status: Updated ~ added Wizzarelloll screenies....lmao.. Anyone else is interested in writing a how to write a HOW TO write a book? hmm? anyone? :o ~

shizuminewithoutblurand.png

Banner by: Xia
Picture of Shizu by : Miko
Thankchu both of you! ;x

le Library

Character Introduction
~Soon to be updated~

Stories & Tales (long term projects)

The Tale of a Mermaid and a Tragic Prince

Holidays & Celebrations (Special Projects)
~Soon to be updated~

Mini Projects ^newest/oldest

MAIN topic

Wizarelloll [ I ] [ II ]
Awkward Veno
Random 2
Altar of The Blood Part...I.....II...
Random
Danse du Soleil Part I......II..

The Summoning Part I.....II (Shizu)
The Girl who played with Venom..(Atlantha)
Exploring Islands of Raging Tides Part I......II......III. (Atlantha)
Barrrb :3
Night out in Homeland (Atlantha)

Hello there! Thanks for passing through and without further ado I welcome you to S.SS.S! :D
After seeing so many beautiful screenies (and Fonyans hint) I was inspired and decided to try my own strength in this area too ;>
I just LUV taking screenshots :P and I want to share some more suitable with you :3

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
I'm an angel! Honestly!
These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
(づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
Post edited by Shizunne - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _HealzYou - Archosaur
    _HealzYou - Archosaur Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I must say, your screenshots and your assassin is very beautiful.

Well done. :)b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Kitties will rule the world one day!"
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I must say, your screenshots and your assassin is very beautiful.

Well done. :)
    Thank you very much :3 I'm very happy that you liked it x3

A Night out in Homeland

14dnl34.jpg
    300cxnt.jpg
    518361.jpg
    4rgl.jpg
    tamuex.jpg

Dancing with the wings
    Shine bright like a diamond.. ♪ ♫
    Mermaid Dance
    Demon in disguise
    That's it for today :3 I hope you enjoy them as much as I did ^.~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    <_____< Y u no started this earlier *Q* *Stops drooling and thinks of something smart to say*
    I luuuuuuv these pics! I was wondering if you had a screenshot thread when I saw your Halloween pics :P And boo you do ^-^ First of all~ Dat cute face of your fish 'w' And for sweet cute small white pie rabbits with purple eyes sake the last 3 ones are AMAZING. Srsly when I saw them I was like wut...is that PWI? I absolutely love the 4th and 5th ones too, what to say all of them are magnificent! I demand more in the name of cookies D: I'm very jelly of your skills because mines look very lame compared to your fantastic work q-q Now I really don't feel like taking them anymore just drool over others XDD ;o;
    <~ Actually not a bad idea o: imma genious~
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
    edited November 2012
    Options
    <_____< Y u no started this earlier *Q* *Stops drooling and thinks of something smart to say*
    I luuuuuuv these pics! I was wondering if you had a screenshot thread when I saw your Halloween pics :P And boo you do ^-^ First of all~ Dat cute face of your fish 'w' And for sweet cute small white pie rabbits with purple eyes sake the last 3 ones are AMAZING. Srsly when I saw them I was like wut...is that PWI? I absolutely love the 4th and 5th ones too, what to say all of them are magnificent! I demand more in the name of cookies D: I'm very jelly of your skills because mines look very lame compared to your fantastic work q-q Now I really don't feel like taking them anymore just drool over others XDD ;o;
    <~ Actually not a bad idea o: imma genious~

._. DONTCHU DARE TO DO THAT! *grabs Ruki-chan and shakes her really good that she would get back to her senses * First of all thank you very much for these kind words and hilarious phrases (I really liked the phrase with a bunny xDDD). Second of all there is nothing for you to be jelous of! You are trully amazing!! *facedesks* You say you can't take skill screenies? Well look at ''Stop for a moment'' and many many other ss ._. (yes, I have been stalking you and drooling over your pics when you started your thread ;x) I couldn't take screenies like that even if my life would depend on it Dx. Everybody has their own way of taking them, everybodies styles are diffrent and that's the fun part. Ans as I've said before, dontchu dare to stahp taking ss.. In the name of almighty cookies, continue to do you amazing work or I won't post anymore ._.
    Cookies laws are obsolete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Pfft, who needs photo-editing software when you got pixlr and skillz. Your screenies are really good. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i really love ur ss. b:cute. the first one looks like a beautiful mysterious mermaid emerging from water.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love your SS they are beautiful and your sin too. Just a question though, I'm almost sure i saw SS of your sin with female hair before, is it a new sin? Or if it's the old one how did you change the female hair for male hair on a existing char?

Beautiful Ss i can't wait to see more. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1 word: amasingb:bored

Keep up the nice work ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Since everyone alreay commented about the SS, I'll comment on something else. Nice teeth.

Lol, jks tho, like everyone said awesome SS. Teach me how to edit like that *o*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Venus - Thank you I'm flattered b:cute and yush pixlr all the way it's simple and as far as I have seen editing softwares are confusing @_@ well maybe only for a dummy like me x.x

@Baby_Pho - I'm very glad you like it x3

@BeLLa - Thanks! and nope that's not the same sin as I have posted before u.u Believe me, I have tried every single way to add this hairstyle but I didn't succed *cutomization error poped so may times that Shizu had to drink some tea to calm down* e.e I think it's not possible to add it or to FIT it properly on existing character q.q

@Enthana - Thank youu for kind word ;D I'll try my best not to dissapoint you x3

@Miko - Lols thank you ;D I use Blend-a-dent tooth paste, as you can see it gives stunning results, I higly recommend it b:chuckle and about editing well I ain't pro for sure just have some fun with it ;D but why would you ask o teach you... You have some awesome editing skills! + you better teach me how to draw *Q* I really like your makeovers!!! They are absolutely gorgeous! I want one but I see you already have some work to do u.u

Soo anyways, I'm feeling so good now, I'm really glad you liked my screenies so far :3 so here are some to show my appreciation b:cute

A lil' heart just for you <3
    x39735.jpg

MrFluffykins
    2ywc0g6.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    XEffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yay another screenie thread! o/
    And ohmygosh, that barbie. I think I just might die from the epic cuteness D:
    But yeah. Your screenies are absolutely amazing so far b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Things are not always how they seem
    Will you be ready?
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @XEffy - Thank you! :D btw I want even moar ss threads *-* :D and lols I think that every barbie should look like this: biig and fluffy and stuff (or atleast tigers and pandas) ;D too bad we can't change body size in here but meh, I'm just glad that we have been allowed to .ini edit our faces :3 (big thanks to everybody who made this happen ;*)

I think I'll add some screenies later today b:avoid so..beware! *dashes away*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Your barbie and my hubby's barbie can be twins now *o* But you is the chubby bro, mine would be the less chubby bro b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

A lil' heart just for you <3
    x39735.jpg

lol so cute. his arms are so chubby
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Miko & Baby_pho - lols I didn't know that my chubbeh had a bro *-* I wanna see it! :3 Well and what can I say about chubbynes..The more the marrier ;DD

Soo back to S.SS.S I was tired yesterday after practice and stuff, so I didn't upload any pics.. (shame one me u.u) BUT I have prepared some today! This is a continuation of previous photoshoot, my fishie is just walking around islands and trying to have peaceful moments..but it's impossible for her.. since she always gets in trouble.. x3 oh yeah, In the end she meets someone intresting :o
    Enjoy!

Exploring Islands of Raging Tides

*thinking* Hmm.. I wonder what should I do today..
    9idxc0.jpg

Somehow I feel like I will end up fighting today ^,.,^
    b7gj2w.jpg

What are you thinking about, Bezel?
    v2u5wh.jpg

That feeling again.. oh well, let's do some stretching!
    r01747.jpg

I wonder who built them? :o
    fvh0m1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Wow your SS are so beautiful they could make wonderful loading screens. ♥
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Wow your SS are so beautiful they could make wonderful loading screens. ♥

+1 b:pleased

---

After scrolling through millions of pages in rate me, I finally found my barbie - - yes I'm that lazy lmao.

Rate my all time fav barbie <3
    20fuamq.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @BeLLa & Miko - Thanks both of you! *blushes* I dun want to get spoiled ._. lols jk jk
    Miko, I didn't want to you put so much trouble D: soorry x.x I thought you had that pic somewhere where you could find it easy x3 anyways: xD They really do look like bros'! But your barbie looks much better, that snout and his eyes! Adorable! I wanted to do something like that but I couldn't achieve it u.u

*still exploring*

Moon Cone x3
    1resized.jpg

Woah! Careful with that butter knife!
    2resizee.jpg

*prepares for a secret kung fu move*

...Flying..drunken..
    15resize.jpg

..Dragon..
    4resize.jpg

..Kick!
    3resize.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    edited November 2012
    Options
    * *le sigh* in the middle of fighting research*

Block
    a1r.jpg

Fierce
    a2r.jpg

Deadly
    a3r.jpg

Dangerous *dont't look! My skirt is up q.q*
    a8r.jpg

Venomous
    a8rr.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    edited November 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    In the name of almighty cookies, continue to do you amazing work or I won't post anymore ._.
    I was actually thinking of closing it since it's pretty much a foreveralone thread X"D I posted 5 lame ones those were probably enough for you to contine. \(^^)/

o.o''' Too amazing~ I love them again :3 Teach me those aweshum skills you have <(*u*<) Being busy is such annoying thing, much more when I dun even have time to switch lappy on! XD (Such a dramatic part of school and class -_-) Make make moar of screenies imma wait for them! :> b:victory
    PW should really really have an on/off switch to seeing yellow and red damage in fights or the targetting circle cause it can ruin nice pics q_q
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I feel like i was watching a story and every day i hope you post more. Just wow. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2012
    Options
    I was actually thinking of closing it since it's pretty much a foreveralone thread X"D I posted 5 lame ones those were probably enough for you to contine. \(^^)/

o.o''' Too amazing~ I love them again :3 Teach me those aweshum skills you have <(*u*<) Being busy is such annoying thing, much more when I dun even have time to switch lappy on! XD (Such a dramatic part of school and class -_-) Make make moar of screenies imma wait for them! :> b:victory
    PW should really really have an on/off switch to seeing yellow and red damage in fights or the targetting circle cause it can ruin nice pics q_q

@Ruki-chan - Thank chu I'm glad you like them <3 AND Don't close your thread! D: please q.q + those pics weren't lame at all! They are good! I really demand more!! Just keep posting *-* (I dun have awesum skillz) I'm busy myself too so I understand you Dx studying and practicing just makes me feel tired too u.u Irl is way important that a game so everything is understandable x3 btw decide on a story and just ss it or or post pictures of your pretty chars D: just don't close you thread!
    And I agree with you.. I searched for that button everywhere but I couldn't find it >.< Some pics really were ruined because of that Dx *gives a cookie* Now go and ss! ;>

@BeLLa - Thanks b:thanks and well it is somekind of story which is not over yet! I'll post some later today :3 I hope Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Q_Q WHY DIDNT YOU DO THIS EARLIEEERR

*dies of awesomeness*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Q_Q WHY DIDNT YOU DO THIS EARLIEEERR

*dies of awesomeness*
    Ermm I wasn't confident enough before Q.Q and thanks xD AND Fon fon dun die! D: I still need to see some more of your ss! *-*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    a6r.jpg

This one is full of so much win. It's nice to see the mobs attack done so awesome instead of only the characters. Must've been a tricky screenie to get. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This one is full of so much win. It's nice to see the mobs attack done so awesome instead of only the characters. Must've been a tricky screenie to get. b:chuckle

Thanks Venus! and yush, it was tricky to get it like I wanted (damage always pops out -.-') x.x but in the end the result was good, accidents are sometimes awesum b:chuckle oh and there were good shots BUT system displayed damage, exp, spirit and stuff ruined them again q.q Like Rina-Chan said, I wish there was a button that could turn system text off ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love your pics, the colors are awesome!
    What filter are you using?

I dont know much about photoshop =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love your pics, the colors are awesome!
    What filter are you using?

I dont know much about photoshop =^.^=

I'd like to know that too :3, so I can make my stuff awesome and muhahahaha you can't seez this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Odinna Thanks and lols first of all I dun have pgotoshop ;x I can't use advanced editing programs at all @_@ mainly I use pixlr or picasa for editing, basically, sharpening,contrasting, hue/saturation and then mute colors a bit and soften in the end..That's the stuff I have to do in order to make up for graphics, cos I have crappy ones on my lappy b:surrender

@Fon fon - ._. why would you need that? xD Your pics are amazingly annoying >.> lols jk jk, I wish I had you editing skills tho q.q

So back to the topic.. Right now I'm working on a story *laughs so hard* No, really. I hope everybody will like it cos, well I'm trying kind off to make it good ;x Oh and any suggestions on a story are welcome, I dun have lots of ideas, so help would be appreciated! x.x Ignore spelling, story jumping and other stuff I was never pro at writing or creating stories anyways xD

Let the challenge begin! *puts armors* I'm scared! Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!