question about Psychic skill

Options
Beleni - Dreamweaver
Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Psychic
Hello Psychic of PWI.
got a question for ya about Spirit Phalanx!

says that the target will not be able to take any action. is it a freeze/ Stun or Seal? Possable a combination...

also does it attract any aggro from casting it. and the Heal after.

last but not least. will it even prevent DOT damage that is put on before the skill?

if it is just a seal, then it would be perfect for barbarians to pull with- im thinking abotu the last room in TM :: 79 instance. so much magic DOT attacks in there.

ty for your time :P
Post edited by Beleni - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You can see it as being entomed in a block of ice. Nothing can touch you, but you can't move either.

So basicly a stun that makes you invicible with the same icon (not like ironguard, where it's an actual stun and invicibility).
    It has it's own buf icon
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Know anything about the aggro it inflicts ? or the DOT done to the target before it is cast.

also if i were to use Violent Triumph, before it was cast. would it have any affect to ''stun''?

Violent Triumph

'' frenzied will possess your body, making you temporarily
    immune to stun, freeze, and most other movement status ailments. Last 10 seconds.''

also thank you for your fast reply
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Not sure about Violent Triumph, but its been said that Badge of Courage can break the stun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Arctix - Dreamweaver
    Arctix - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nope no anti stun can prevent the seal as there is no specific icon. But badge of courage can take it off u its been tested. From wat I've seen previously it isn't a major aggroer and since it wont purify u I doubt it will prevent alrdy applied DoT ( any invinsibility stops oncoming DoT anyways )

I may not b 100% true tho I'm still 97 b:cute
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nope no anti stun can prevent the seal as there is no specific icon. But badge of courage can take it off u its been tested. From wat I've seen previously it isn't a major aggroer and since it wont purify u I doubt it will prevent alrdy applied DoT ( any invinsibility stops oncoming DoT anyways )

I may not b 100% true tho I'm still 97 b:cute

If badge breaks the stun, wouldn't it also break the invincibility?
    As it's all 1 icon
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Euzebe - Sanctuary
    Euzebe - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If badge breaks the stun, wouldn't it also break the invincibility?
    As it's all 1 icon

But.....no, it's not.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    But.....no, it's not.

ya this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.