sin vs seeker?

Options
Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Arigora Colosseum
What's the best way to kill a seeker with a sin 1v1?
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

I do have a theory that edged blur damages sins in stealth, I am not sure. I was too lazy to level my seeker to 60 and test myself. Hitting him with Gemini slash when soulsever minuet is in effect but that have to be executed fast via blade affinity. Well I doubt you take my word for it :P And what is with the blood red blinding font?
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Stunlock. Their only antistun skill sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eeyes - Harshlands
    Eeyes - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Edged Blur does knock sins out of stealth, being a seeker, sins have tried a stun lock/aps but I awalys manage to escape (Because im not stupid and have a genie)

But when a sin has Deaden Nerves it's a diffrent story.

Lets say, a sin lvl 89 vs a seeker lvl 85, The seeker is using the weapon buff that goes with gemini slash, it's instinct for the seeker to use gemini slash when the status is on the sin, BUT if the sin has deaden nerves and by any chance could of gotten murdered by gemini slash, the sin then has a chance to pot/stun the seeker, the thing is it just depends on both of their knowledge on the opposite class.
    Leave no one behind

A.R.K
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Edged Blur does knock sins out of stealth, being a seeker, sins have tried a stun lock/aps but I awalys manage to escape (Because im not stupid and have a genie)

But when a sin has Deaden Nerves it's a diffrent story.

Lets say, a sin lvl 89 vs a seeker lvl 85, The seeker is using the weapon buff that goes with gemini slash, it's instinct for the seeker to use gemini slash when the status is on the sin, BUT if the sin has deaden nerves and by any chance could of gotten murdered by gemini slash, the sin then has a chance to pot/stun the seeker, the thing is it just depends on both of their knowledge on the opposite class.

if they are smart they will just stealth as soon as you genie out of stun, wait until whichever effect you used goes away (probably faith), and then stunlock you while your genie is on cooldown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkshellknight
    darkshellknight Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    sins arent all that hard to kill kite till deaden wears off lvl 100 stealth pot skill and u were saying what about stealth? guess they gave us some use for the third eye instead of poking it with a stick
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Equally geared, sins kill seekers easily.

put tidal on obviously. if you see an edge blur animation, immediately stealth and run away from them till its off (EB hurts x_x). if they got their morai skills they will use their radiant sight and immediately start nuking you, if their blur is still on just keep running and use pots, if its off then tele stun to em and just stunlock em like any other class b:bye beware though, they have retardedly high def level due to their +30 def lvl skill b:surrender

also, try to get this build, it will help greatly

http://pwcalc.com/8a7af2468cd6a02c
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased