Armour Fash :)

Options
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Suggestion Box
Fash Fash Fash ...Tired of same old Fash Tired of the same look,dyeing it to have a different color after awhile gets redundant. Ppl with Full Rank 8/9 Turn off the Fash cause they gear look cool and op...ppl with mixed gear rather use fash cause gear set looks ugly ..I think it time to make Armour Fash :P b:pleased
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My barb uses a Crown Prince Armor, kinda looks like a barb in AA pretty cool :)
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The same old fashion?
    Do you have any idea how many pieces of fashion there are? You can make basicly endless combinatios
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Armor fash? [x][x]

When I first start out the game, I level because of the nice fash. Then I continue to level for the nice weapons. But now, I just quit because good looking gears = tons of money spent. But I think though, they make nice high level armors to encourage people to level and cashshop. If there is fash that look just like armor and fash is usually what, 2-10gold? they would lose money. Fash they will keep making, but bunch of armor looking fash isn't going to make me want to play, because that is what the actual armor is for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • gempriestess
    gempriestess Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Ok so, I understand there's almost an unlimited supply of fashion (because people love it) but if I was to EVER decide to create fashion and submit it to PWI how would I do that?
    anyone know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ===============================
    Ai wa sono sofuto to rippana, mizu no yōna monodesu. Nikushimi wa, iwa no yō ni tafu de ryūki sonodesu. Hotondo nani mo mizu ga iwa o yaburu koto ga dekinai. Nani mo nikushimi o toppamasenga, aisuru koto ga dekiru.
    ===============================
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I came up with a similar suggestion months back. <_< Yours isn't as well structured though so I can't tell if you're asking for more fashion to cover just pieces of armor, or using armor as fashion.

I've honestly contemplated buying/making a set of OHT armor to just mess around in solely because it's blue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Why not fashion that looks like armor?! We can pretend we are wearing nice looking armor :D
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute