West Coast Servers

Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
WTF? I know im qqing but seriously PWI?b:chuckle

EDIT: EAST COAST SERVERS. ME BAD!
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    b:laugh LMAO!!!

Even after V4l Posted that Daylight savings adjustment closure post ~ earlier today, and so many still didn't hear anything about it coming up today from anyone!?!?!??!!??! ROFLMAO!!!!!b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh

V4l maybe you guys should also announce it, on the servers using the GM's official scrolling texts from now on........ lolzzz!!!!b:chuckle
  • Pufuletzi - Harshlands
    Pufuletzi - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    servers down again b:cry
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1516331

I suggest putting your name on the list.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1516331

I suggest putting your name on the list.

I don't think it's all severs. I'm playing right now on HT and didn't got dc or anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    I don't think it's all severs. I'm playing right now on HT and didn't got dc or anything.

He meant east coast, and our servers are down because of maintenance, which there is a post about. West coast is going down a bit later I think.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    He meant east coast, and our servers are down because of maintenance, which there is a post about. West coast is going down a bit later I think.

Oh I quoted the wrong post, I wanted to quote the guy on the post before you cause he said all servers was down. Sowwy. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Oh I quoted the wrong post, I wanted to quote the guy on the post before you cause he said all servers was down. Sowwy. :)

it's fine.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    seitori wrote: »

Even after V4l Posted that Daylight savings adjustment closure post ~ earlier today, and so many still didn't hear anything about it coming up today from anyone!?!?!??!!??! ROFLMAO!!!!!b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh

V4l maybe you guys should also announce it, on the servers using the GM's official scrolling texts from now on........ lolzzz!!!!

Yeah, so funny...
    b:surrender
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    seitori wrote: »

V4l maybe you guys should also announce it, on the servers using the GM's official scrolling texts from now on........ lolzzz!!!!b:chuckle

yeah, they should announce it it game too, maybe like 30 mins before, and then 5 mins before. not all ppl go to forum, and if they're in the middle of dungeon raid.. well :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!