Upload Error Please try again

microalgae
microalgae Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Support Desk
I have been trying to upload my pumpkin carving and I keep getting this message! The image is only 127 KB, and my title is only 15 characters long (out of 16).
What can I do? It's the last day and still not working b:sad
Post edited by microalgae on

Comments

• Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What format is it? That could be the issue.

Or it could just be a result of the many internet problems that are a result of the storm.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • microalgae
    edited October 2012
    What format is it? That could be the issue.

Or it could just be a result of the many internet problems that are a result of the storm.

It's a .jpg b:surrender

I've tried on 2 different computers too, and tried internet explorer and chrome.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I believe the site in general is having issues, possibly because of the storm on the east coast of the US.

Upload it to an image hosting website and send it to the PWI facebook page in a message. I think Hey, You! or someone else really nice was watching it around the deadline.

Although, the deadline ended about 5 hours ago. (I just barely made it) b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • microalgae
    edited October 2012
    I believe the site in general is having issues, possibly because of the storm on the east coast of the US.

Upload it to an image hosting website and send it to the PWI facebook page in a message. I think Hey, You! or someone else really nice was watching it around the deadline.

Although, the deadline ended about 5 hours ago. (I just barely made it) b:surrender

Really? I was sure I still had another few hours 11:59 PM, PDT

Thank you!! I will definitely do this much appreciate your help b:thanks
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I thought it was 11:59 am PST, but it may just be my brain derping up.

Good luck! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3