Pumpkin Contest Extension

Jeremied - Sanctuary
Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Would it be possible to get an extension on the pumpkin carving contest for those people without electricity and/or internet currently because of the hurricane of doom?

b:surrender My building was flooding and my pumpkin is sitting on my kitchen counter, half finished because we had to abandon ship halfway through the process. And while I'd LOVE to enter it, it's hard to carve a pumpkin in the dark...at night...while the floor below you is quite suddenly a river.

Especially with my history with sharp objects. b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
"You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
Post edited by Jeremied - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    <_< I'm guessing the whole ignoring me thing is a no. Well darn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I guess the no answer is a no. I personally don't do the contest, but I would not care if they added one day more. :s

Maybe take your chance to the next contest they will made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited October 2012
    :X I guess they finally found a way to get money out of me for no rewards then, since that pumpkin cost me about 7 bucks and I only bought one for the contest. I coulda bought food with that 7 bucks. D:

Evil storm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]