rebirths need an npc that quickstarts next group of mobs

Options
Elanxu - Dreamweaver
Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestion Box
I believe that during rebirths, when a group of mobs are killed, a lot of time is wasted waiting for the next group of mobs to come, especially in spawn point rebirths. Although some may say that it is a part of the game to wait, it is not enjoyable for anyone, and decreases gaming quality.

I propose an addition of an NPC, both at the start of the rebirth dungeons (possibly near the aura generators) and at the sp (spawn point) of the rebirth, where mobs and the bosses appear. This NPC will have the function of letting the squad leader automatically start the next group of mobs, in the case that the squad is ready to move on.

I think that this would be especially beneficial in spawn point, and if this NPC can only be implemented in one location or the other, it should be at the spawn point. First of all, as we know, spawn point rebirths have become quite popular, and is now unique and has essentially gained enough legitimacy across pwi to be considered a sort of "dungeon of its own," ran completely differently from regular delta. Adding the NPC at the spawn point would be appreciated by many who run sp rebirths. Furthermore, a sp rebirth squad will notice a bigger difference if there were such an NPC there, than the non-sp rebirth squad would, because a non-sp rebirth squad would still have to wait for the mobs/boss to run all the way over. In sp rebirth runs, mobs/boss would appear in front of them right away, achieving a bigger effect.

In specifics, I believe the NPC should do so by offering a quest to the squad leader that has a 5 second-ish buffer time, so that the mobs don't appear until 5 seconds or so after the squad leader grabs this quest. The sole purpose of this is to allow the squad leader to hurry over from the NPC to the rest of the squad.

I am sure many will appreciate the creation of this NPC, for saving their time and making the game a better experience. Thanks for the consideration.
the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.