Cant login

Deadssy - Raging Tide
Deadssy - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Support Desk
Today I try enter the game on server RT, but it cant.It said "Unable to connect to server"b:angry
On ur website server's status of RT is online, But another servers is workinb:cry

What happened with RT?b:beg
b:cute
Post edited by Deadssy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• BirdyBonnie - Harshlands
    BirdyBonnie - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i can't login harshlands too :( server status ok but it saying unable to connect serverb:sad
  • syringelos
    syringelos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Game booted me and won't allow me to log in it's 4:12am EST

Keep getting time out on screen.
  • xrajeshx
    xrajeshx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    m here coz of ur server kicked....n its not letting me log in again .....i lost my bh sot......so honestly do something......without notice server dc to me ...this is not good...b:angry
  • syringelos
    syringelos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xrajeshx wrote: »
    m here coz of ur server kicked....n its not letting me log in again .....i lost my bh sot......so honestly do something......without notice server dc to me ...this is not good...b:angry

How long ago did you get kicked off?
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xrajeshx wrote: »

ummm turn on the tv dude. God, what is wrong with you people? Are you this naive and uninformed?
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Deadssy - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    b:sad So, who knows when servers start to workb:cry
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There's a hurricane currently tearing through the east coast of the US. East coast servers will likely be down for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • edodeguanajuato
    edodeguanajuato Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    the server dc to me since 1 hour ago b:cry i hope everything is ok in USA on East Cost, b:surrender i'm from: Leon Guanajuato Mexico b:bye

ZURUZ b:victory
  • Alaa_Sasuke - Raging Tide
    Alaa_Sasuke - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i can not log in to on RT server but i loged in another on, but why we can not log into our RT serverb:sadb:byeb:shutup
  • abysmaldawn
    abysmaldawn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Guess we'll be playing other servers for a while.. Hope everyone on the east coast is ok. D:D:D:
  • Winddagger - Harshlands
    Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    These posts are all irrelevant~~

This topic belongs under General Topic, There is a post regarding Eastern Servers down are already stated there.

This is not a technical problem with game play or computer problems related with the game
    Should not be in Technical support

No further comment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
    Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
    Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
    Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
    The blitz of the firery night ...
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    These posts are all irrelevant~~

This topic belongs under General Topic, There is a post regarding Eastern Servers down are already stated there.

This is not a technical problem with game play or computer problems related with the game
    Should not be in Technical support

No further comment

Except those threads should have been posted here, and not in GD. They should all be merged into one thread over here.

In any case, it's more likely an issue with the weather and internet lines than the actual servers.
    It will probably be a good week or so before you can get a decent connection to an East Coast server.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • Deadssy - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    ty all for answers. I thought that it is my computer issue.Servers is workin
  • zinger7000
    zinger7000 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    GM i got like 3 Accounts Banned at the same time which i dont know why ! these been banned like a month and i sent u tickets like dozen times and u keep replay me an auto-replay message which i dont understand anything from it can u please solve my problem ! b:sad
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ban related issues are not discussed in forums you have no choice other then going through ticket and if they ban your 3 accounts as you say there has to be a reason which is already stated in you mail go through it your confusion will be gone . Thanks !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There's a hurricane currently tearing through the east coast of the US. East coast servers will likely be down for a while.

Im Sanctuary: West coast and I can't login either, nor today or monday..... Just keep getting that time login-time out:unable to connect to server message. ALSO when I check server status ingame, it says nothing; ju[IMG][/img]20121029214618.png Uploaded with ImageShack.usst server name but ping, population and event info slots are all completely empty...
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I answered your other post...
    [URL="[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/802/20121029214618.png/][IMG]http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/2668/20121029214618.png[/IMG][/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]"][/url]20121029214618.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im living in the Netherlands, Playing Sanctuary server, WEST coast and I can't login, great internet connection but when I try to login it says unable to connect to server, after that login timer of 40 seconds. And when I clikck server status ingame, it says nothing: server name with "---" in the ping, population and event info colom
    Derp
    Yep, you've pretty much got to figure that for the next week or so, your connection to the east coast servers will likely have high latency, and will likely get disconnected due to packet loss.

This isn't because of any issue with the Servers, or the facility itself, but because of damage and repairs being made to the wide network of power, telephone, and cable lines that have gone down. Traffic gets re-routed automatically, but that can cause some hubs to get overloaded. Load balancing will continue to happen, but with such large amounts of traffic and with so many hubs being affected, connection issues are to be expected, no matter where you are connecting to the servers from.

This could also have an impact on individuals connecting to West coast servers from Europe and other areas on the other side of the ocean.
    Guess reading would help.

This is how it works...
    Your connection comes from Europe, then Across the Ocean on a Trunk Line to the East Coast, then continues across land to the West Coast.

Insert Facepalm