Weapons of the Sage tradable?

Options
XShui - Lost City
XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Was wondering if these are tradable since Im interested into farming 1 or 2 of those just for fun and due to my cleric has 35k repu and my BM doesn't I was wondering if I can get those with my cleric at NPC to give my BM.
Post edited by XShui - Lost City on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    No clue but farming those 'for fun' costs you more than a lot of other better weapons...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I dont think those are tradable, but they could probably be Account Stashed.
    Like this Beamhoof Slicer for example.
    Unlike the other Rank weapons which are class-restricted, it can be used by multiple others but cant be traded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Just confirming what the others said, it can only be stashed, not traded. So, if your BM is on the same account as your cleric, you can do that no problem. If not, then no.