SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ok well it wont let me post my post QQ ill try again
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If you're pasting from word, some characters will cut off the rest of the text.
    Like ' - "
    You have to retype it or at least everything but letters, dots and commas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Forum cuts of everything after weird characters
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Forum cuts of everything after weird characters

I'm a weird character, so I'm assuming forum will cut everyone after me?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I gues it takes a wh
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • SinfulLia - Archosaur
    SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    fail post is fail

Right retype WOOT

So me and a mate came up with this idea of "undead" their home town thingy would be a instances type area all gloomy and stuff xD the have the special ability of not creating any aggro on mobs unless they attack first.

The two classes for this race are...
    1 Zombie b:shocked essencially a support class these undead terrors have shrugged off death like a jacket on a hot day. the zombies are a slow moving class with medium to high health but mediocre pdef and yet high mag def as a result of the black magics cast upon them to bring them back to life. Their attacks consist of debuffs and effects such as bled and poisons from their foul claws. Their weapon of choice is a claw or fist but the class itself has a vast nerf upon aps so they ARE NOT an aps class. they are very much a class for PvE especcially useful against bosses with large amount of hp they also have a self buff that will rez them once an hour if they are killed.

2 Necromancer. This class does essentially what its name suggests. it brings back to life one dead mob to be its battle pet. the venos of the dead world if you like. these pets have the nerf of having only half their health and are unabled to be healed or recast once they have died whilst in the service of a necromancer. the necromancer class also has the ability to cast strong magic attacks so you could say that this class is like a cross between the wizzy and veno but unalike from the myst due to their superior magic attacks and weaker pet. THIS CLASS IS NOT A HEALING CLASS.

The race also have the ability to change into bats while out of combat to move at a much faster speed at the cost of mp.
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Wasn't this idea had already been said? I remember seeing this necromancer thing before. But seriously, I doubt PWI would add ANY new class in. If anything, it is up to CNpw to add, not PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Nostinor - Harshlands
    Nostinor - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If a new class is to be added, I'd like the features to be pertaining to the cosmos: (stars, planets, galaxies) that sort of thing.