My Endgame Build

Options
Extrii - Archosaur
Extrii - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Seeker
So, I am always fooling around with pwcalc, trying to find out the best builds for all of my characters, and my latest Seeker build is this: http://pwcalc.com/b78803056a4e2eb9

My Seeker is my main character and this is currently my goal for endgame. I would just like a little bit of help with it; any suggestions.

I had trouble deciding to go full DoT's for 150 attack levels and 69 defense levels or Full JoSD's for 126 attack levels and 117 defense levels, so I sharded a bit of both for a nice balance.
Advice for this would be amazing.

I do plan to do nearly everything in PWI; PvP, PK, TW, PvE, etc.

Another thing I'd like to ask is if some of the gear I used is actually currently available, like the tome, and the ring. I read something about new tomes in the new expansion and I guess the one I have on the build would come out in the expansion if it isn't currently available, but I can't seem to find anything about the ring and I've never heard of it before. I checked the database, but it doesn't say how to get or craft it. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20244

Thank you for any help, in advance. :)
Intelligence is understanding, not knowing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Extrii - Archosaur on

Comments

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If ya was a girl in rl- i'd try get ya into my **** industry if game nerds with beavers... but i'm convinced ya a **** that "likes to see pixle butt"

never look at dod- just dots k?

nuff said
    re
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I meant to say DoT's for the +1 attack level and JoSD's for the +2 defense levels. Don't know why I said DoD's.
    I'll edit that now.

But I would like a good balance of nice damage and survivability.
    I guess the main reason to shard JoSD's is because of the lower magic resistance Seeker's have. But I'm not entirely sure if that would be the best option.

And yeah, I am a guy with male and female characters. My main just happens to be female.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Well in a ultimate endgame world where everyone is +12 sharded jades, a seeker with full jades is just a pointless annoyance. little to no damage, CC, or debuffing worthy of compensating for the loss of pew-pew-

Sure youll be able take a ton of hits, but for most part wont do squat for damage against equal geared people. Seekers has plenty of base defense lvls, more then some classes can achieved going full jades..
    re
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options
    That's what I figured. Thanks for your opinion. :)

I guess I'll just stick with the build I have then, sharded with DoT's and a few JoSD's. Or would you suggest going full DoT's over the few JoSD's I have?

My reasoning for the few JoSD's is that, by only using four sockets I can get 16 more defence levels and bump the 69 defence levels up to 85, which seems like a more comfortable number.

Everything is still a work in progress and submit to change, so more suggestions are welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I see a lot of people forgetting about Sacrificial Slash.... which you can QPQ to murder your opponent's defense levels while keeping the attack level boost... which will let you have both crazy high defense AND attack levels.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options
    That's what I figured. Thanks for your opinion. :)

I guess I'll just stick with the build I have then, sharded with DoT's and a few JoSD's. Or would you suggest going full DoT's over the few JoSD's I have?

My reasoning for the few JoSD's is that, by only using four sockets I can get 16 more defence levels and bump the 69 defence levels up to 85, which seems like a more comfortable number.

Everything is still a work in progress and submit to change, so more suggestions are welcome.

Considering the sever, and amount of actual players even remotely comeing close to that lvl of gear, id keep the jades, but any avail spots dont be afraid to fill with DoTs. When i played I didnt have neither and fared well against some of the most OP geared people in TWs- cursed really was the only one that stood out the most, and for obvious reasons.
    re
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Considering the sever, and amount of actual players even remotely comeing close to that lvl of gear, id keep the jades, but any avail spots dont be afraid to fill with DoTs. When i played I didnt have neither and fared well against some of the most OP geared people in TWs- cursed really was the only one that stood out the most, and for obvious reasons.

Considering this fact, and the Sacrificial Slash skill, I'm thinking more defence levels would be for more of an all-purpose build, which is kind of what I'm going for. But I would like to be a nice DD, so; would this be approving of my DoT/JoSD "Hybrid" build I have linked?

Btw, this gear is gear is a long way of for now and is subject to many changes in the future, especially after the new expansion with a new recast for rank 9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ive already said this on another thread but you dont need DoT's on a seeker you just need to know how to play it.. try playing a private server where everyone is equally geared.
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ive already said this on another thread but you dont need DoT's on a seeker you just need to know how to play it.. try playing a private server where everyone is equally geared.

My current gear is really crappy, due to me saving up for my endgame gear. I currently have r6 armour with the level 95 Morai sword (Will be getting level 101 Morai sword in a few days), with other molds and stuff at level 101 (All +2 or +3) and I can still do pretty much anything PvE-wise and can kill mobs my level without them getting near me with a few shots.

So the gear I linked is basically just extra and more meant for PvP, and of course, I would like to add the best shards to maximize my abilities.
    This is my main character and I would just like it to be the best it can be.

I like to solo things. I hate depending on other people. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    you do realize the build you posted is worth atleast 10 grand?
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options
    you do realize the build you posted is worth atleast 10 grand?

Yes, I am aware of the cost, and I realize it would take a long time to farm. However, I don't plan to farm it all, and time isn't really a factor. It is just a long-off goal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options

Did it, done it, have a ash t-shirt, and even seen his gfs beaver...
    re
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Does Pwi even have +55 Strength Tome?b:sad
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.