Options
    Could my title be changed to "Jib" ? xD
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Could my title be changed to "Jib" ? xD

Should be: Team MEASAUCE
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver
    SunDownXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Change mine to "Really a 101 Sin"

Since my avatar never got fixed QQ
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
    edited November 2012
    Options
    On another note I better stop switching avatars my post count is lower this way lol.
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also run around as a R1 seeker named WildFireXIII b:chuckle and now as a Stormbringer named xGrimStormxX, and no I'm not Grim from Kindred
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dunno how many posts I have done, but meh here it goes b:laugh

I would like for a title

Insane Thermo Nuclear Wizard Cat

It pretty much describes me cos i'm a panic basket and its' entire contents short of a picnic, I love to nuke everything, and I MEAN EVERYTHING, and thanks to some rather nifty clothing is now look like a kitty .... does that make me PWI's first Wiz'omancer? b:dirty

K, hope for good news, time to sleep during updates.

PS Asty I love your siggy !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hey Sundown, send me a private message with which Sin avatar you'd prefer. I'll see if I can manually fix it for you.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey Sundown, send me a private message with which Sin avatar you'd prefer. I'll see if I can manually fix it for you.
    PM sent... if you can fix this you would be the man
    101/101/102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Oh hey there! Can someone change my title to:

Give me 20 Dollars?!

Thanks ;)
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options

Give me 20 Dollars?!

Thanks ;)

You need at least 50 posts to get a title change.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Give me 20 Dollars?!

Thanks ;)

Nope, "someone" can't \o/
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    uh, i want my new title to be.....

"Optimistically Cynical Speaker of Words"

self explanatory :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I want my title to please be "Lore Keeper"

Throughout my time in PWI, I've completed every quest available, and actually took the time to read every quest. I've taken the time to learn the back story for every action that has shaped this world to what it is today. I actually am not the one who first thought my title should be this, was actually my faction of Vanquish since I would give story time regularly :D

On a side note, I just noticed it said My join date was in December 09 but I had lark well before school was back in August... while it's not a super serious issue, I am curious as to the reason...
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I want my title to please be "Lore Keeper"

Throughout my time in PWI, I've completed every quest available, and actually took the time to read every quest. I've taken the time to learn the back story for every action that has shaped this world to what it is today. I actually am not the one who first thought my title should be this, was actually my faction of Vanquish since I would give story time regularly :D

On a side note, I just noticed it said My join date was in December 09 but I had lark well before school was back in August... while it's not a super serious issue, I am curious as to the reason...

Thats just the date you first posted on the forums.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thats just the date you first posted on the forums.

Ah, alright makes sense since I lost internet shortly after installing and creating.... libraries suck to play at sometimes...

And I know my post count is extremely low for such an oldie, I'm 1 part lurker, 1 part quiet, and the rest lazy... :D
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I wanna change mine to "Glass Cannon" plz b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    v4liance wrote: »
    15) Must have 50 posts. With 50 posts, you may have your title changed once.
    16) At 100 posts, you can continue to submit title change requests at will! But be warned, if you request too frequently, you may get a special Title change you didn't ask for! b:scorn (Try to aim for once a week.)
    17) At 1000 posts, you can request COLOR changes to your title text! For every thousand posts, you can request *one* special color. Thus, at 2000 posts you can choose 2, at 3000 posts you can choose 3, etc. Note that you can specify which text is modified; it doesn't have to be the whole title. To request a color change, include the proper hex color code in your request, as well as specifying which words you want changed.
    I think the advanced changes are great! Just be careful with these points, because they can cause problems often on forums and turn people into "post-hunters" just so they can have cool titles. Like I used to be part of a Naruto (cool anime with ninjas) forum where you got ranks (based on the anime) under your avatar depending on the posts you have. Many people were just posting things like "Yes" "No" "I agree with the person above me" >.>;
    ^ Don't mind that long story I've just seen people with colorful titles and thought I'd come and check on. b:surrender I can't have colorful title lol. b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hey Val! Do you think you could squeeze this into my title?

"Remember to shard your pants" in #007BFF?

It was originally "Remind me to shard my pants", and what I thought was just an innocent sentence for the faction folk with better memories to help me remember to do this simple task, became a hilarious joke phrase amongst us Narnians due to it's closeness with another, similar term. b:laugh
    I think the advanced changes are great! Just be careful with these points, because they can cause problems often on forums and turn people into "post-hunters" just so they can have cool titles. Like I used to be part of a Naruto (cool anime with ninjas) forum where you got ranks (based on the anime) under your avatar depending on the posts you have. Many people were just posting things like "Yes" "No" "I agree with the person above me" >.>;
    ^ Don't mind that long story I've just seen people with colorful titles and thought I'd come and check on. b:surrender I can't have colorful title lol. b:cry
    Well, we do have forum games like "post an insane lie about the person above you" and "Lights on/Lights off". =P I've not seen that much spam on the forums just because this was implemented. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hey Val!

b:angry
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1) Forum Title : The Haxer

2) Background : I think this title is closely related to my own in game name - iHaxJoo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goodmorningm8
    goodmorningm8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You need 50 posts @Goodmorning
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Forum Highlander

b:thanks

You're not much of a Forum Highlander if you didn't bother to read the rules for requesting titles and this is your first post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goodmorningm8
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You're not much of a Forum Highlander if you didn't bother to read the rules for requesting titles and this is your first post.

Whatever, i don't read rules.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Whatever, i don't read rules.

Then you don't need a title.
  • goodmorningm8
    edited November 2012
    Options
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nice...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You don't say.

Grats on your now three posts. 47 more and you can get your title. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lol.Some people make me laught... xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:angry

You hush, go shard your pants. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hey you! thanks b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.