Renegade Instance?

Options
XShui - Lost City
XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
I found this while exploding Momaganon.
What is that supposed to be? Im not able to enter there..

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh599/xMizuka/2012-10-2106-00-03.jpg

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh599/xMizuka/2012-10-2105-59-53.jpg
Post edited by XShui - Lost City on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    FB 109 I guess. It's all unfinished stuff.
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh, it was a fb109 dungeon, but now they use it for Nirvana.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I found this while exploding Momaganon.

Sounds pretty epic... This panda would love to buy a skill that explodes a map.....b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh, it was a fb109 dungeon, but now they use it for Nirvana.

So this was originally FB 109 NV entrance?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So this was originally FB 109 NV entrance?

Yes. Only it wasn't called Nirvana at the time, had different contents, etc. For a time, people were able to use it to get into Nirvana but that bug was quickly dealt with.
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Yes. Only it wasn't called Nirvana at the time, had different contents, etc. For a time, people were able to use it to get into Nirvana but that bug was quickly dealt with.

Has it been on any official servers before and was it called Renegade ?
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It was called Hall of Blasphemy when it was fb109. It wasn't 'unfinished' either. It was just cut and recycled into something else for this version of the game. There used to be mobs and connecting hallways and different bosses (who had skill book drops)

If you like exploring......see if you can find the entrances to 2 other instances that were removed recycled from this version of the game.
    In Lothranis you can find the entrance to fb109 Misty City (this map is now Warsong)
    And on the main world map you can find what (I believe) was the entrance to Black Sand Palace. (This map has never been recycled or even used in any version of PW to my knowledge.)
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It was called Hall of Blasphemy when it was fb109. It wasn't 'unfinished' either. It was just cut and recycled into something else for this version of the game. There used to be mobs and connecting hallways and different bosses (who had skill book drops)

If you like exploring......see if you can find the entrances to 2 other instances that were removed recycled from this version of the game.
    In Lothranis you can find the entrance to fb109 Misty City (this map is now Warsong)
    And on the main world map you can find what (I believe) was the entrance to Black Sand Palace. (This map has never been recycled or even used in any version of PW to my knowledge.)

I found that yesterday already. Was quiet impressive that way up there in Lotharanis so I had the need to go up there.
    I figured it to be FB 109 entrance to heaven.

I know about Black Sand Palace...where is its entrance in worldmap?
    http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/pw/images/guide/fb/blacksandpalace.jpg
    and what was Black Sand Palace supposed to be?
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nobody really knows what that one was for. It never even got implemented aside from filesin the client,so none of us are really sure.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Black Sand Palace was never used on any official version of PW as far as I know. Ecatomb used to have the map listed on their site and had it grouped with TT/FC/LG, so I assume it was going to be another farming instance (this was back when FC was farmable).

In the Land of Buried Bones, find Crrmagnon Village. A bit North-East of the village there is an instance portal that has never worked. I believe that's what this was meant to be. I don't think many people ever stumble upon this portal...as its the middle of nowhere and very little reason to go there.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I don't think many people ever stumble upon this portal...as its the middle of nowhere and very little reason to go there.

I stumbled upon it.. Thx for making me feel special b:thanks
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Your HP sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Your HP sucks.

A lollipop or ice-cream?
  • truekossy
    edited October 2012
    Options
    A lollipop or ice-cream?

Tootsie pop.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Your HP sucks.

WTF did that contribute to anything? Fuzzy knows you don't like him but wtf... derail much? Ask for it to be closed much?
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Your HP sucks.

FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    WTF did that contribute to anything? Fuzzy knows you don't like him but wtf... derail much? Ask for it to be closed much?

Watch it Ted, these days if you don't actively contribute in every thread you'll be slapped on the wrist by the forum police! Tsk, tsk. Shame on you for posting an irrelevant response after the OP's question was already answered!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • losera
    losera Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tofIAnExhQ4

just a joke
    just a joke
    just a joke
    just a joke
    just a joke

i hope im safe o.o'
    279591113da452760ba99c01c8ae4652087a1d2d.png
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Holy **** I've wondered about Hall of Blasphemy for ages because it comes up when searching through mobs on pwdatabase.....
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Those 2 dungeons are also where the sage/demon skills you find in the PoF books were dropped. I don't remember many but the final boss in hall of blasphemy dropped sage and demon heaven's flame.
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Renegade is the former FB 109. It was finished, YES, by beijing software before Perfect World was bought by WanMei, who decided to cap game's max lvl at 105 and recycled that instance, turning it into what's nowadays known as Nirvana Palace.

Just a curiosity: These de-activated bosses used to drop Demon Heaven's Flame and many other rockass skills.
  • Quuenia - Heavens Tear
    Quuenia - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Just a curiosity: These de-activated bosses used to drop Demon Heaven's Flame and many other rockass skills.

1. why would you come with NEW insances when you can recycle everything around. or new bosses/mobs when it's easier to copy Gaurnob/Polearm EVERYWHERE lol

2. why would you allow things to actualy drop IN GAME how they are supposed to drop (i mean helloooo we're talking about skills here) when you can force them in packs for players and then actually insist that this is the "way to deal" with such uberness of OP skills and that omg but they DO drop in game.

i don't want to go off topic but i so wish they would stop recycling b:sad
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    FB109 Hell is no fun. So many nasty mobs and ways to get lost D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    FB109 Hell is no fun. So many nasty mobs and ways to get lost D:

If you get lost there you probably also get lost in abadon.
    But yea, both FB109's are hard. I did a few runs on private server long time ago. Lvl 150 barb, but those mobs eat you up in no time if you're not carefull

1. why would you come with NEW insances when you can recycle everything around. or new bosses/mobs when it's easier to copy Gaurnob/Polearm EVERYWHERE lol

2. why would you allow things to actualy drop IN GAME how they are supposed to drop (i mean helloooo we're talking about skills here) when you can force them in packs for players and then actually insist that this is the "way to deal" with such uberness of OP skills and that omg but they DO drop in game.

i don't want to go off topic but i so wish they would stop recycling b:sad

You don't get skills like demon HF from packs, you get them from running Cube. Try again
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If you get lost there you probably also get lost in abadon.

I used to until I ran it a couple of times and had to wrap my fuzzy head around the place soloing =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Holy **** I've wondered about Hall of Blasphemy for ages because it comes up when searching through mobs on pwdatabase.....
    Yeah the database still shows some as dropping in the fb109's. I don't know whether they were obtainable from old book/cube pages before the fb's were cut, or if this was something done to just move them elsewhere in the game after the cut.

why would you allow things to actualy drop IN GAME how they are supposed to drop (i mean helloooo we're talking about skills here) when you can force them in packs for players and then actually insist that this is the "way to deal" with such uberness of OP skills and that omg but they DO drop in game.
    I guess you are not aware of a couple instances in PWI. Try running the cube or Delta sometime. Delta is a method to obtain old book pages, while the cube can provide old book pages and pages of fate both (depending how far you want to go in it), which are then used to make the skills you claim are only obtainable forcibly thru packs. Welcome the game, there's lots out there besides packs and pack QQ.