When will Genie skills be updated to reflect Earthguard?

Options
Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
There are no 'earthguard only' Genie skills. Nor any for Mystic/Seeker, even in combination with other class/race requirements.

So, when will there be an update for Genie skills for Earthguard?
101 Sage Sin*/Archer
100 Demon BM*/Barb
96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
95 Demon Wiz/
94 Sage Veno
85 Psy/80 Mystic
And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
*Pre RB level
Post edited by Sarrafeline - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There aren't any Tideborn specific genie skills either. So I kind of doubt seeing an upgrade anytime soon unfortunately.
    :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There aren't any Tideborn specific genie skills either. So I kind of doubt seeing an upgrade anytime soon unfortunately.
    :/

Hmmm I had forgotten about this. o.o

There's one skill for BM and Barb only, I'd like to see Seeker added to that. o.o
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    When they get updated for tideborn. Or when the people in charge start caring about the game. In other words,

I'll take the double cheeseburger meal. Plain as in the meat, the cheese, and the bun. Medium fries, get them fresh out of the oil And a medium lemonade. No ice. To go, please.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    =
    I'll take the double cheeseburger meal. Plain as in the meat, the cheese, and the bun. Medium fries, get them fresh out of the oil And a medium lemonade. No ice. To go, please.

This is the EXACT order I always do anytime I get cheeseburger. Except I get a ice cold coke. I'm not kidding. I don't like the condiments covering the taste of my meat and cheese. :P Well I don't like most condiments anyway. :P

Anyway, I want a cheeseburger.

And I wouldn't hold your breath on the genies skills getting an update. Although you should probably add this to that new suggestion thread Jen is working on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This is the EXACT order I always do anytime I get cheeseburger. Except I get a ice cold coke. I'm not kidding. I don't like the condiments covering the taste of my meat and cheese. :P Well I don't like most condiments anyway. :P

Anyway, I want a cheeseburger.

And I wouldn't hold your breath on the genies skills getting an update. Although you should probably add this to that new suggestion thread Jen is working on.

Same. Only my drink depends on my mood and today I feel for lemonade.

One big problem with genie updates is...what happened last time. That combined with them not touching genies since the overhaul back then. If they made small tweaks over a large time, sure. But odds are it'd be a large update that hits us at once, screws over our current genies, messes up the balance we've found, and either isn't compensated or done in a poor fashion.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There are no 'earthguard only' Genie skills. Nor any for Mystic/Seeker, even in combination with other class/race requirements.

So, when will there be an update for Genie skills for Earthguard?

I did a post about it a while ago and people said they didn't want it, cause genie are too op and blablabla.

It's the same with EG flyer, can't get a flyer fastest than 3.0 without pay 150m or c$ a lot and open pack all day long.

EG is maybe the more recent class, but now that exist since a while they make it so stuff like genie and flyer are fair for every race and not only for the 3 firsts races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute