Are you having problems PWE? :/

Sev_Musamune - Harshlands
Sev_Musamune - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
I don't know what is going on but I having a TON of problems at the moment T^T

Let's start things off simple, I have been playing Rusty Hearts for over 3 months now and I still can't look any of my characters up with in the dungeon Ladder.. I mean the only dungeon i made sure I would be #1 on the list is Wine Cellar 1F/ Solo / Blood Mode...

I finished it with RandomGothFemme / Solo / Blood mode / Leila / Lvl 22 or 23 *at the time* / EU / SSS / 2:18 some time last week....
the current Top of that dungeon both when I checked that dungeons score and now is Dondi / Blood mode / Lvl 21 / EU / Tude / 2:34 / SS

then I still can't post, comment, ect. on the Rusty Hearts Forum....

Free Zen offers... yeah I have FINISHED about 6k zen worth of them but I only got very little of it, IF ANY as of lately... I even paid for some of them and got nothing.. hench why I stopped trying to use the Earn free zen feature.

and to top it all off, everytime I click on the Support tab and then Contact Us i always get this message "the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." thus making it IMPOSSIBLE to contact PWE directly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Barbs.....b:surrender I love all of chu~
Post edited by Sev_Musamune - Harshlands on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Send them an email at customerservice@perfectworld.com to address your concerns. Won't get any kind of real response here as the Rusty Hearts team and the PWI team are different. As for the free zen you'll have to report the problems to peanut labs or whichever one you're using at the time it didn't complete the offer. There's a link for that on the earn zen page but I don't remember where I last saw it. :P I know i have successfully received uncredited free zen in that manner before though.

From the help topic of the earn zen free offers.

Q: Why didn't I get rewarded for my survey/offer?
    A: You may not have fulfilled the requirements necessary to be credited or ad blocking software and browser security settings may have blocked the cookie necessary to track your completion. Keep all proofs of purchase in order to insure that you receive your credits if you encounter a problem. This includes PIN #s, payment receipts, charge invoices or charge receipts, etc. Keeping this information will increase the speed of processing your complaint with advertisers.

Q: Do I still get credited if there was an error in the middle of the survey/offer?
    A: Unfortunately, if you do experience an error and cannot complete the offer, we cannot credit your account. Peanut Labs Media does not host any of the offer sponsor's websites on our servers so we have no control over any errors experienced on their sites. We constantly monitor each offer and remove it if we notice errors.

Go to the need help? button and click "My Zen Rewards" tab to see which offers you've completed. You can think click contact us to submit a ticket about any uncredited zen offers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit