Refer a friend rewards

dantefirefox
dantefirefox Posts: 15 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
has anyone else had any problems with the rewards.
It states you receive 1000dq points and 10 maiden kiss chests per sucessful referral, i have 3 successful referrals so far but have only been able to get the reward once. the reward states a time and date now were the redeem button used to be.

If this is a bug can you please GM's have the Game developers fix it
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cbean - Harshlands
    Cbean - Harshlands Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    did all of ur friends hit lvl 25?

i think that was a requirement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    cbean [cbean]
    noun (see-bee-n)
    1. the shortened term for coffee beans, or the technical term for a group of them
    2. an energetic lively individual
    3. slowest active lvler in the history of PWI
    also, more to make myself feel better than anything else, I would like to point out that I am lvl 70
  • dantefirefox
    dantefirefox Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yep they are actually lvl 29, when i check the ending section of the referrals it states 3 successful referrals. So i am kinda worried
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't know why, but i have the feeling that a LOT of people will make new accounts and alts. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't know why, but i have the feeling that a LOT of people will make new accounts and alts. XD
    Yeah but if the gms find out that they are "fake friends" then I'm pretty sure that the account that is obtaining these rewards will be banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012

1k DQ points and 10 maiden chests? Not worth most people's time (creating e-mail accounts, leveling toons to 25 and stuff like that).
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If people REALLY wanted the 1k dq points, all they have to do is create a new acc and char, clear FC(if they got sin, should be in no time), then do big room and get that alt from 1-30 instantly. The maiden chest rewards throw me off, so not worth it. I'd rather farm delta for chest of coins then do this for the 1k DQ too.
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    has anyone else had any problems with the rewards.
    It states you receive 1000dq points and 10 maiden kiss chests per sucessful referral, i have 3 successful referrals so far but have only been able to get the reward once. the reward states a time and date now were the redeem button used to be.

If this is a bug can you please GM's have the Game developers fix it

Please submit a ticket for this issue, and be sure to include a screenshot of the web page!

Thanks! We'll do our best to get any problems sorted out. b:thanks
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    nothing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.