Halloween Fashion

Options
Era_Saga - Archosaur
Era_Saga - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Last year PWI had fashion sets for Halloween, I was just wondering if they will be doing that again this year. The witches stockings from last year were great and I would LOVE to get my hands on another pair. So I
Post edited by Era_Saga - Archosaur on

Comments

• Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Uncompleted thread?
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So I...?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    OP used a symbol the forum didn't like and it cut off their post. It's a kinda common bug, folks

Wait til they're back and maybe they'll bother retyping it.
  • Era_Saga - Archosaur
    Era_Saga - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Just realized it got cut off. Are we not allowed to use apostrophes in our post? But I think my question may have been answered. On the front page it says you can get the fashion set from the pumpkin carving contest. IF this is the only way to get the fashion set this year I am hoping PWI changes that because it would not be wise to let me near shape objects at the moment. I've waited all year for this set and am rather cranky not to be able to get it. b:angry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    We will see i guess around Halloween if that gonna be in boutique or not, in worse case buy from a other player. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Must say i love the witch's stockings, it goes with almost everything. Gotta love a heart on your a$$
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Probably from the contest only this year, and put something else in, like the pumpkin headdress. I mean what is the point of putting it as a prize if you can just get it during Halloween like last year?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I bet they will put it in botique. Brings them lotsa $$ with labeling it "limited time fashion"
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    glad i got mine last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Just realized it got cut off. Are we not allowed to use apostrophes in our post? But I think my question may have been answered. On the front page it says you can get the fashion set from the pumpkin carving contest. IF this is the only way to get the fashion set this year I am hoping PWI changes that because it would not be wise to let me near shape objects at the moment. I've waited all year for this set and am rather cranky not to be able to get it. b:angry

You probably typed up your post in microsoft word and copied it over.
    The forums are **** and can't accept things like the apostrophes from microsoft word.

As for new costumes, if you don't see anything new on ecatomb or on pwdatabase, don't expect anything new.
    Wanmei always put the new stuff on pwcn first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]