BM TW gear?

Options
_Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
_Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Blademaster
in terms of survivability vs DD power which one do you people think is the best?

http://pwcalc.com/5143a2b05b938d51

or

http://pwcalc.com/02330f8c0ad16a26
100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
Post edited by _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why G15 and not G16 boots and wrists?
    The 5att lvl set bonus isn't going to do anything when you have 100
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    None of those. Just one question: if you're getting jades, why not get full R9 instead of mixing some G16 with it? You'll get more attack lvls, more def lvls and, what really matters. a matching gear that looks nice.

Also, I don't think G15 axes can have regenge proc. They have SS or GoF instead. Which, for TW/PVP, might be better than attack lvls. R9 axes benefit from both, so they're win-win.

Don't refine your cape to +10 before you have everything else refined to +10. All capes refine at a LA rate, while all your armor refines as HA.

If you can get a G16 cube necklace, you better be able to afford more than +7 refines on armor and full R9 as well. G16 cube neck should not be such a high priority for anyone, seeing as the benefits from it are much (MUCH!) lower than the benefits of an extra 800 million coin invested on refining your gear up.

Now, if you don't want full R9, at least get full G16 with R9 axes, ring and belt. Here: http://pwcalc.com/abfae322397afb19
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    None of those. Just one question: if you're getting jades, why not get full R9 instead of mixing some G16 with it? You'll get more attack lvls, more def lvls and, what really matters. a matching gear that looks nice.

Also, I don't think G15 axes can have regenge proc. They have SS or GoF instead. Which, for TW/PVP, might be better than attack lvls. R9 axes benefit from both, so they're win-win.

Don't refine your cape to +10 before you have everything else refined to +10. All capes refine at a LA rate, while all your armor refines as HA.

If you can get a G16 cube necklace, you better be able to afford more than +7 refines on armor and full R9 as well. G16 cube neck should not be such a high priority for anyone, seeing as the benefits from it are much (MUCH!) lower than the benefits of an extra 800 million coin invested on refining your gear up.

Now, if you don't want full R9, at least get full G16 with R9 axes, ring and belt. Here: http://pwcalc.com/abfae322397afb19

yeh but full r9 is abit too expensive for me and if im going for r9 i can refine it less than when im not-going r9 b:surrender
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    yeh but full r9 is abit too expensive for me and if im going for r9 i can refine it less than when im not-going r9 b:surrender

Than go full G16. Mixing the set bonusses makes no sense at all, since the more pieces you have the better the bonus is. (also, if you can afford a G16 cube neck but not either full R9 or full G16, you set your prioritys VERY wrong)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Than go full G16. Mixing the set bonusses makes no sense at all, since the more pieces you have the better the bonus is. (also, if you can afford a G16 cube neck but not either full R9 or full G16, you set your prioritys VERY wrong)

Bzzzt. You can combine 5 pc N3 with 2 PC R9 and R8r Weapon for max Def level set bonuses.

But why you'd do that on a BM is beyond me.

Notty: Pick R9 or N3. Slowly build from there. Take advantage of the set bonuses dude. If you're willing to shoot for the moon, R9 is much better due to the GoF.

DoTs are terrible for TW on BMs. You need more survival than killing power.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • USSRbm - Heavens Tear
    USSRbm - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

DoTs are terrible for TW on BMs. You need more survival than killing power.

No they arent man. i saw this one GD bm with full DoTs. and he's in GD. it must be the best.

Purge your jades now, and dot! >:|

Edit-

Also as a side note, i see that you have your Nirvana cape +10 and not your r9 pants. Dont do that, +10 your rank 9 pieces before the Nirvana stuff. Dont know if anyone said that or not, b/c i didnt read any of that. i just saw that Maelael was the last poster, so i had to know what he said :)