How make HA on Veno?

Options
lkhafopieh
lkhafopieh Posts: 32
edited October 2012 in Venomancer
what put on str dex vit mag? how to make it i never try it HA on veno i need know to how make it put on str dex vit mag pls
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    HA caster or HA APS? I got both kind.
  • lkhafopieh
    lkhafopieh Posts: 32
    edited October 2012
    Options

i just want to try it i need know how to make it
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    is this a serious question? look at the ha gear and see what stats it needs, then ajust your chars stats so it can wear them
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There's a sticky and several threads actively related to this right now. Go look in them first.

And FYI, there is no specific stat build for it so asking for one is a waste of everyone's time.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    http://www.pwcalc.com/a7dd781c9b1aa413

basic stats. You need a LOT of +magic rings, belt, and necklace boosted items to break even bewteen 250-300magic(veno r8 wep req 300 magic) OR str/dex lowering gear(Which most of TT99 has to begin with) and put those extra points into magic. Your magic damage will take a huge damage penalty thought.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Go to the veno forum, and read the guides.
    Took me 5 seconds to find it, stop being lazy
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Go to the veno forum, and read the guides.
    Took me 5 seconds to find it, stop being lazy

WALLHAX! b:shocked
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    That thread should be move to veno section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

then you're doing it wrong b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Options

You know of SmurfJegen?
    2,86 (or something like that) APS veno with a magic sword in fox form. Takes aggro from deicide 5APS BMs.

It's easy to do wrong, but VERY epic if you get it right
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've seen one 2.86 magic sword APS veno on Sanctuary. It was decent, but not to the point where you wouldn't want to use a sin instead.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    HA cleric is where it is at anyways...
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've seen one 2.86 magic sword APS veno on Sanctuary. It was decent, but not to the point where you wouldn't want to use a sin instead.

Except ofcourse, when you enjoy veno's and/or don't like sins
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've been wondering something the last couple days because 1 - barbs are wanted again everywhere for bh, and 2/ my veno isnt wanted anywhere generally (I get into abba/sot when people are desperate for squad members).

Can a ha veno take the place of a barb in bh100?
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I've been wondering something the last couple days because 1 - barbs are wanted again everywhere for bh, and 2/ my veno isnt wanted anywhere generally (I get into abba/sot when people are desperate for squad members).

Can a ha veno take the place of a barb in bh100?

For SOT and Abba, to tank you need about 10k or more HP.
    That's very easy for barbs, but pritty tricky for other classes, even with HA.

Also there is ofcourse the issue of aggro, which would be dificult for any veno. Full magic veno's still don't make the damage of other casters (pet to compensate, but that doesn't count to your own aggro), APS veno is pritty expencive to pull off (and APS is useles on SoT).
    Also there is ofcourse the fact that noone would concider you a good tank till they see you tank. Which doesn't really work for full random squads XD

So I kinda doubt it, sorry.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You know of SmurfJegen?
    2,86 (or something like that) APS veno with a magic sword in fox form. Takes aggro from deicide 5APS BMs.

It's easy to do wrong, but VERY epic if you get it right

but do you know of me?

what i was saying was that having two different HA venos, 1 for aps and 1 for magic is doing it wrong. since you can be both with one character, and be twice as effective.

and as far as the sin red herring.

of course if you want an APS DD you will take a sin all other things being equal for APS DD purposes. the right tool for the job. How that is at all relevant to this discussion escapes me though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Options

There is no "right" way to build a HA veno. A HA veno can be either APS(D bramble+amp is hardcore,5aps with wind shield) or magic(not aps since 2.86 to me is trash aps), whatever the person wants. I enjoy both. I just have that much time and money to build both and much more characters so I did lol.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There is no "right" way to build a HA veno. A HA veno can be either APS(D bramble+amp is hardcore,5aps with wind shield) or magic(not aps since 2.86 to me is trash aps), whatever the person wants. I enjoy both. I just have that much time and money to build both and much more characters so I did lol.

i guess if you think a veno is better than a BM in nirvana a claw veno could be good, useless everywhere else. its your time/money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i guess if you think a veno is better than a BM in nirvana a claw veno could be good, useless everywhere else. its your time/money

Not better, but a fun side character since I enjoy venos(at least battle pet part) and APS and hate veno squishyness in AA and LA. Stack demon bramble and amp on that and you've got a beastly veno.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    LA demon veno with demon masteries is quite nice. I have like 20%+ crit on it. Veno is the one and only char that u can tweak for fun in any way. But it will never be my main. For alt is fun.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Fuzzy placing this in the veno sub-forum since that is where it belongs.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Pantherlilie - Archosaur
    Pantherlilie - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    im not sure how you want to build your HA veno, but i built mine a bit wrong at first so be careful and plan at least 15 levels ahead for stats and keep up to date with it and always revise your stat plan and your build plan to optimize it for you.

from what i have been told by a lvl 100+ HA veno mentor of mine and from what i have learned you will be putting quite a bit into your magic and str. id say if you wanted a vit boost put the vit no more than 20 or 25 and focus the rest in your str and magic after your dex is to about 56. if you do that and get the right gear(that is the expensive part) you should be great. earlier today i dueled a level 76 barb without a pet and had him down to almost no life and we had a fairly neck and neck duel.

as far as weapons are concerned i keep two. i keep duel axes(trying to get a hefty poleaxe of giants to replace them) for my human weapon and for my fox weapon i keep a magic sword. the magic weapon doesnt have to be top of the line nor does your armor to get good stats. maxed out non-demon melee master and fox form you get 120% p.def increase and 120% weapon damage increase, so keep that in mind and it should save you some cash.

repairs get costly too. as with any heavy build you will be spending some gold to get your gear repaired so try to find the best gear that offers durability. also if you are planning on doing an HA veno you really want to go sage and not demon when the time comes. but its your build and HA is a difficult one to pull off. good luck with it all b:victory