I've been...

Options
Saethos - Raging Tide
Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Tideswell (East)
I really irrational **** who does nothing but troll and talk trash lately...Just look at the thread I posted earlier. I have no excuses, no reasons, no motivation, and no possible argument what-so-ever I could make to justify anything I've done lately. Why? Because it really can't be justified. So here's some people I owe an apology to...

Elvenne - we spoke earlier, I've just been a **** in general and you didn't like it. I'm sorry.

Happy_Ending - Well we all know, it was earlier today. I shouldn't have said what I said, it was stupid and just plain dumb of me to say such things.

Revenge - Ok, so I wasn't much of a **** to you, but I was kinda talking bad that day in PK...Plus I only beat you by genie and because I had barb buffs, there were a few points I would have died without the HP buff...I will admit you are the better BM and I have to rely on luck.

I know there's many more, but for the life of me I can't brain...Hehe.

So I guess, If I've ever called you out even without mentioning a name in world chat, if I've ever angered you with my world chat spam/trolling, if I have ever acted like a condescending **** to you, if at any point for any reason I did something unreasonably low to you...

I'm sorry...

Now for a lot of people this will be "lolwhathetalkingabout?" or "Whatchyoo talkin' 'bout willis!?" But seriously, I've just not been my normal self. When I used to be killed by any r9 or any such thing repeatedly, I used to just show up and try to put up a fight even if they surprise attacked me first. It's PK. When you go white you agree to getting surprise attacked, ganked, facerolled, and roflpwned. That's just how it is. But lately I've been calling almost every r9 that comes from nowhere a fail r9 with no skill all gear...this is true in some cases, but eve if it were, there's no reason to call it out. Especially when i was saying that with everyone...

So I guess I've not been completely myself...I have no excuse and no argument. Sorry.
It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
Post edited by Saethos - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Your apology is bad and you should feel bad

come@me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Your apology is bad and you should feel bad

come@me!

On a scale of 1-bro, how hard do you want me to come at you?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Twsted - Raging Tide
    Twsted - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    enough to join levi
    is it jus me or does every thread turn into a flame thread at some point? wheres the love?? b:cry
    WTF is a gank? -_- its called pvp
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Revenge - Ok, so I wasn't much of a **** to you, but I was kinda talking bad that day in PK...Plus I only beat you by genie and because I had barb buffs, there were a few points I would have died without the HP buff...I will admit you are the better BM and I have to rely on luck.

wait you had barb buffs? i never noticed lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    wait you had barb buffs? i never noticed lol

Lol, yeah, I was squaded with a friend who pulled his barb over to buff us and I hadn't realized it until like...10 minutes after...

"What? When did I get 17k HP? Oh shat..."
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol, yeah, I was squaded with a friend who pulled his barb over to buff us and I hadn't realized it until like...10 minutes after...

"What? When did I get 17k HP? Oh shat..."

hahahaha i never payed any attention to what buffs you had bro.was still a fun fight lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    hahahaha i never payed any attention to what buffs you had bro.was still a fun fight lol

Definitely agreed :P
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    /)

/5char
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This prolly should have been settled in game with the people who apparently have any idea what your talking about. Pointless thread bro ><
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    /)

/5char

(\

/beacauseponies
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This prolly should have been settled in game with the people who apparently have any idea what your talking about. Pointless thread bro ><

Ty for saying it so I don't have to.

/Closed
This discussion has been closed.