Bartex - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    probably thats why no1 likes DeathArrows b:sad
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Bikerz is a fracking noob faction I can kill all of you without even trying. b:shocked
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    TW better be fixed..

Oh damn who let dalen get out of his cage? b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nikoward
    nikoward Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    fritz200 wrote: »
    no i disagree because they sead that all the defenders would win

IF we can't make to TW to begin with, then the defenders would win by default since neither opponets will show and after 3 hrs defenders win. That's why it should be 100% reimbursement. If no one can make it to war why lose money when it goes as if there were no wars tonight. I never said defenders win cause they are better, they win by default due to time
  • fritz200
    fritz200 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    can we get a update pls gms it would be very apreciated
  • Bartex - Lost City
    Bartex - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Dalen mad now D:<
  • fritz200
    edited October 2012
    Options
    what i think is that the TW should be resqedualed to a different date is what i think
  • nikkielove
    nikkielove Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    where the server lost city pvp its closed for why.........b:angryi have buy zen i return game closed server wtf what probleme b:angryb:cry
  • nikoward
    nikoward Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Server"s Up
  • fritz200
    edited October 2012
    Options
    really sweet
  • AnarchyArrow - Lost City
    AnarchyArrow - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Oh damn who let dalen get out of his cage? b:lipcurl
    Kremia my love its baby making time <3b:dirtyb:kissb:dirty
  • nikkielove
    nikkielove Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    es ce qu'on peut savoir quelle a ete le probleme on paie quand meme des centaine de dollars a ce jeu normal quon veut savoir ce qui se passe mercib:surrenderb:cryb:surrender
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The server should be back up now. We were told that it was a hardware problem which is why it took so long to get back up. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

b:thanks
  • o0linky0o
    o0linky0o Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Unfortunately Lost City is experiencing some technical issues. We are working on the problem and will provide updates as they are available. Until then, the server will remain offline. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hope u give u good explain reason why TW against Censored take out?????
  • Kryotis - Lost City
    Kryotis - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The server should be back up now. We were told that it was a hardware problem which is why it took so long to get back up. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

b:thanks

Thank you for the info b:thanks
  • o0linky0o
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Thank you for the info b:thanks

ok ty for up the server, what about Censored 's tw why u delete both atacks
  • AnarchyArrow - Lost City
    AnarchyArrow - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    o0linky0o wrote: »
    ok ty for up the server, what about Censored 's tw why u delete both atacks

because noone had time to prep for it so it wouldnt of been fun. always next week lionburn you guys give good tw's looking forward to it
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Please be sure to submit any tickets related to TW problems that were caused by this down time.

I'll be speaking with the PWI team to see how best to handle this problem.

Again, we're so sorry for the down time and all the trouble it caused. Please bear with us as we finish sorting all this out. b:thanks
  • o0linky0o
    edited October 2012
    Options
    because noone had time to prep for it so it wouldnt of been fun. always next week lionburn you guys give good tw's looking forward to it
    -removed-
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    2 of the TWs were cancelled/dissapeared from TW map - Apathy's and LIONBURN's attacks on Censored. Also server was back up 7:56 PM which means ppl didnt even have time to prepare for TW as You gave to ppl 4 minutes to actually get ready (counting that all ppl had nothing better to do for past 6 hours and kept refreshing this topic or just were trying to log). My understanding is that to keep it fair all TWs this weekend should be cancelled and money used for bids returned to faction leaders. Some guilds gained advantadge of more attacks and possibility of gaining more lands or keeping more lands because of the server issues (not to mention some guilds lost the possibility to even attack vide Apathy and LIONBURN).
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    b:chuckle Sorry ChinaTown.

Sorry NcN, tw didn't get cancelled b:chuckle
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sorry NcN, tw didn't get cancelled b:chuckle

xDD, lol.

Well good fight anyway guys b:cute.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    2 of the TWs were cancelled/dissapeared from TW map - Apathy's and LIONBURN's attacks on Censored. Also server was back up 7:56 PM which means ppl didnt even have time to prepare for TW as You gave to ppl 4 minutes to actually get ready (counting that all ppl had nothing better to do for past 6 hours and kept refreshing this topic or just were trying to log). My understanding is that to keep it fair all TWs this weekend should be cancelled and money used for bids returned to faction leaders. Some guilds gained advantadge of more attacks and possibility of gaining more lands or keeping more lands because of the server issues (not to mention some guilds lost the possibility to even attack vide Apathy and LIONBURN).

ThaClick's and Vengful's TW didn't start until 18 minutes after the hour and over 20 minutes after the server came back up. ThaClick managed to field an army of over 50 by then. I'm sorry more than 3 people didn't show up on your side. We (ThaClick) really should not be punished for our diligence.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ThaClick's and Vengful's TW didn't start until 18 minutes after the hour and over 20 minutes after the server came back up. ThaClick managed to field an army of over 50 by then. I'm sorry more than 3 people didn't show up on your side. We (ThaClick) really should not be punished for our diligence.

u had 19 ppl from what I ve seen, so nice talk O.o also its not abt Vengeful or ThaClick... But what will u tell to ppl from Apathy and LIONBURN? why should they lose the possibility of getting 1 more land this week comparing to all other guilds on the server??!! why their tw was cancelled??!! I know You dont care abt anything else than the tip of ur nose, but I think its wouldnt be fair.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Close the server perm for the fact this was all who complained it was off..wut like 20 peeps lolzb:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Props to PWE for at least telling us what was going on, communication is really appreciated.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level