Bosses get lonley too

Nariin - Dreamweaver
Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Well correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure last time I was in TT 1-2 each boss had it's own room :o
Exuse me the poor quality. (and blur spam to avoid anyone complain about my anything :3)

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa404/listek000/pwi/bosses.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
Post edited by Nariin - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    "This...this isn't what it looks like."
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure last time I was in TT 1-2 each boss had it's own room :o
    Exuse me the poor quality. (and blur spam to avoid anyone complain about my anything :3)

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa404/listek000/pwi/bosses.jpg

You glitched TT. Bannable btw, but you may have not realized you were doing it.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    You glitched TT. Bannable btw, but you may have not realized you were doing it.

Don't see how this could be a mistake. The way you do this is in no way a "accidental tab" when you glitch it. This can only be done on purpose.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Don't see how this could be a mistake. The way you do this is in no way a "accidental tab" when you glitch it. This can only be done on purpose.

Once upon a time, we didn't know this was possible and people **** around in TT genuinely wondered what the cause was.

If this person was, say, having fun PLAYING, then it's easily possible to have glitched it without knowing or realizing how.
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Once upon a time, we didn't know this was possible and people **** around in TT genuinely wondered what the cause was.

Most of the people who played hardcore back in late 2009 had already known of this and other tricks... old news is so exciting...
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Someone explain how to do this....trick.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012

The pony dance will take too long to explain.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The pony dance will take too long to explain.

Oh, that's easy. The hardest part is getting everyone to do it without getting kicked from or having everyone leave the squad...b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    looks pretty funny if you ask me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Btw Nariin you have mail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Ehh I bet it's done by 'accidentally' clicking the selection pillar so fast you spawn multiple TTs. It takes a second for that NPC to despawn and it doesn't look like theres anything stopping you from doing more than 1 quest from it if you spam click.

Really this is the kind of problem you should expect when lazy devs turn every mechanic in the game into a quest. When all you have is a hammer, everything else looks like a nail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Btw Nariin you have mail

Lol thanks

And to everyone else... I didn't glich it or whatever you're saying -_- We were all surprised when we saw it. And ya bosses went apart when they saw us too :P

I swear I didn't do anything on purpose. But now reading Astrelle's reply... I was helping a random squad from wc and the leader couldn't open the door, was stuck at "boss amount", said he chose it but nothing happened. So I asked for lead and it worked fine for me.

So whatever happened then casued it I guess, but thats games fault <.<' It wasn't fast at all also, took like 5 min from him starting till I got lead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Kiskadee - Dreamweaver
    Kiskadee - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why you blur out your hp? And why did you blur out the names but left the character on the left unblured? Why didn't you just take a screenshot without the HUD if you were gonna blur everything but your mp and face and the one that got away? b:beatup
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    and the leader couldn't open the door, was stuck at "boss amount", said he chose it but nothing happened.

Nab probably didn't have any ultimate substances and was choosing high mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ehh I bet it's done by 'accidentally' clicking the selection pillar so fast you spawn multiple TTs. It takes a second for that NPC to despawn and it doesn't look like theres anything stopping you from doing more than 1 quest from it if you spam click.

Really this is the kind of problem you should expect when lazy devs turn every mechanic in the game into a quest. When all you have is a hammer, everything else looks like a nail.

Not actually, or were you just being dramatic? Either way this is bannable and should not be said how to be done. I was just as shocked to have been witness to this when some1 did it and I was like "O.O wtf are you doing?". Hence why I said earlier "accidental tab"...I don't see how anyone nowadays could mess around all the way up there and glitch it like this. Takes serious intent, willingness, and knowledge of certain skills to do it. Not just a bunch of spam clicks. People must have been REALLY bored to a far extent when they did this "accidentally".
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2012
    Why you blur out your hp? And why did you blur out the names but left the character on the left unblured? Why didn't you just take a screenshot without the HUD if you were gonna blur everything but your mp and face and the one that got away? b:beatup

So many WHY b:shocked
    Because I'm on forums long enough I know people pick on pretty much anything so just safety precautions. Besides it only took me like 20 sec so why not. And the character on left isnt even fully visible. I didn't take without HUD because at that moment I didnt think I'll post it or anything I was just like... "wth? o.O" *ss*
    Nab probably didn't have any ultimate substances and was choosing high mode.

Probably, but he nevere answered when I asked if he had. And yes it was high.
    Not actually, or were you just being dramatic? Either way this is bannable and should not be said how to be done. I was just as shocked to have been witness to this when some1 did it and I was like "O.O wtf are you doing?". Hence why I said earlier "accidental tab"...I don't see how anyone nowadays could mess around all the way up there and glitch it like this. Takes serious intent, willingness, and knowledge of certain skills to do it. Not just a bunch of spam clicks. People must have been REALLY bored to a far extent when they did this "accidentally".

Well I clicked it once, nice and slow as tons of times before, so it's nothing I really did, accidentally or not. And I dont know why should be bannable, it's not like we got doubble bosses or something, just one of then changed room, everything else was same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited October 2012

It can be done accidentally if there is crappy coding, as Astypoo mentioned.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That glitch is probaly as old as this version of pwi, how i saw it done has nothing to do with the npc's to select which instance. I wont say what it is as i want my avatar fixed before i ever get banned from the forums for pointing out a 4+ year old glitch b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • oralungo
    oralungo Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    hahahahahahaha...