Rare fash set that no 1 haves

Options
2»

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It's not really a matter of only **** uniforms have those chains, but that the way those chains buttons, belt and arm band are all presented. Many uniforms have arm bands, or chains, or buttons like those. But all of it together and the way it is arranged takes your mind instantly to the **** uniforms in specific. I mean Americans certainly aren't the only ones that use berets, they aren't even the most famous for it. But if you combined that with the camo and the boots etc, you'd still associate it with American military uniforms. Most military uniforms use the same stuff but the way they arrange them makes them instantly recognizable.

For me that identifying mark is the eagle badge on the right top breast side. Everything else is fashionable b:chuckle.

The american thingimajik that depends on upbringing mostly, countries which have active armies due to high conflicts, will associate that uniform with their own first, usually, because that is what they see on the tv, news, movies, shows. Even if the americans have had that style first, others would simply think that it was copied, rather than believing that their military copied it, because that is the first association they draw. But i see your point b:pleased.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The '****' symbol as you put it is the swastika, it was a symbol of peace until the **** used it, now people only associate it with them.

remeber when they "updated" the plat HP charm design, at the same time they released the german server? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think the bigger question is....who the hell would wear that junk lol, those outfits are just....ugly and....yea >.> I'd rather those didn't come into pwi like half the other outfits lol

I'm pretty sure a great amount of the pwi players would wear it. Just like how 90% of the female on pwi wears the slu tty who re clothes. I think it is ugly and it should be removed, but er opinions like that are pretty selfish don't you think?

---

You guys are pretty ridiculous, still agruing about the "****" uniform. Let it go already. You guys went completely off topic with you politic talk you know.

The main point is, there are plenty of outfits that they never release. Due to stupid reasons like "****" symbol though it was originally a sign of peace. This is a game made by Asians, if westerners don't like it, then remove this Asian game and add some western game. Rather than holding outfits because of your Western opinions.

---

By the way, if you guys can change the look of charms, you can also change the look of fashion. Change it so it is presentable, and so it doesn't attract all kinds of hate.

By change, I don't mean make it all slu tty and who re-ish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    The main point is, there are plenty of outfits that they never release. Due to stupid reasons like "****" symbol though it was originally a sign of peace. This is a game made by Asians, if westerners don't like it, then remove this Asian game and add some western game. Rather than holding outfits because of your Western opinions.

Exactly. It's a game. And stuff like that just has nothing to do there.

Funny how you make it sound like it's just a matter of petty opinions. I'm so very against this **** because there are enough idiots that would just let history repeat itself if it came down to that. Hell, if you ran around like that in public here, the police would pick you up and arrest you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Exactly. It's a game. And stuff like that just has nothing to do there.

Funny how you make it sound like it's just a matter of petty opinions. I'm so very against this **** because there are enough idiots that would just let history repeat itself if it came down to that. Hell, if you ran around like that in public here, the police would pick you up and arrest you.

Some how history would repeat itself for an outfit in a game. Believe it or not, history would repeat itself even if IDIOTS like me is not talking about a game.

So you get arrested for talking about a GAME. The police where you are must be abnormally busy, arresting people for speaking their mind about a game. I guess thats why crime rate all over the world is so frigging high. Cause police are going around arresting people for freedom of speech.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "Plants pot in XMickie stash" b:avoid