100k CONTRI MARRIAGE !!!

Options
lalhima
lalhima Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
hi, can anyone guide me or tell me the steps to have a 100k contibution marriage?
About the coins and the guests needed, we got them. Jst wanna know around what time during the wedding and how we shud start the summon's quests?
Post edited by lalhima on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Just spam the jealous ex repeatedly. Same as a regular wedding aside from the millions dumped into the ex, really.

Your guests have to be the ones to summon additional exes, though
    So you'll either need rich friends or people you can trust to not run off with coin you give them to summon it with.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think you need to summon the ex 7 or 8 times to get 100k points. Not sure though, it's been a LONG time for me
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • lalhima
    lalhima Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Just spam the jealous ex repeatedly. Same as a regular wedding aside from the millions dumped into the ex, really.

Your guests have to be the ones to summon additional exes, though
    So you'll either need rich friends or people you can trust to not run off with coin you give them to summon it with.

Can u tell me when i shud re-summon the exes? i mean i think ive read somewhere that if i re-summon while the jealous ex is still alive, itd be just a waste of money.

Would it be ok if our guests ignore the 'party crashers' n atck straight to the jealous ex , kill him, then re-summon them while the 'party crashers are still alive but the jelous ex is dead? Or do they have to kill every 'party crasher' n the jealous ex before they can re-summon?
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lalhima wrote: »
    Can u tell me when i shud re-summon the exes? i mean i think ive read somewhere that if i re-summon while the jealous ex is still alive, itd be just a waste of money.

Would it be ok if our guests ignore the 'party crashers' n atck straight to the jealous ex , kill him, then re-summon them while the 'party crashers are still alive but the jelous ex is dead? Or do they have to kill every 'party crasher' n the jealous ex before they can re-summon?

You only need it 10 times at max, how fast do you want to do your wedding? 10 mins?
    You have an hour for it dude, relax
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You need 80m + to get 100k contri. Either the groom or the guests can summon. If you r the bride, either give the coins to groom or, use one of ur alts to do the summoning, can never be too careful you know xD

You can start summoning it when you finish the normal wedding quest chain (when it say u can start earning contributions for reward). When I did it, I summon the EX back to back to save time cuz of the amount of guests (a lot =kill fast... Less= slow). If you got 100k quick, could use the left over time for pics and such. And a lot of people do leave quick, so I suggest you hurry with it.

You won't be able to move on from the quest if you ignored the crashers. But once the quest chain is done, when u summon the EX, there would only be a boss, no more crashers. And like your frd said, the EX must die first before u summon again, other wise it would waste ur money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    When the ex get kill, pay to summon him over and over again and get people to do the dig flower too in the same time if you have a lot of people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute