iphone / android app

Crazie_cric - Dreamweaver
Crazie_cric - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Suggestion Box
Id love to see an Ap for smart phones.

Access to the AH's so i can trade while i have breaks in work, maybe even fash, or just random ways to help me make some in game coin.

Maybe i gotta transfer in game coin to the app before i can start to use it. I J S

Wotcha reckon!!!
Post edited by Crazie_cric - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes for Auction House access from our smartphones b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I love how the only option given to vote "No" implies that only heavy cash shoppers wouldn't approve of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Android app? Maybe, iOS app? Forget it
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • thegreatconquero
    thegreatconquero Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Maybe an app to access our mailbox, chat with players, trade or can buy on cat shop or on boutique.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Or, you could find help for your addiction and let the game rest for a few hours
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Comatis - Archosaur
    Comatis - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Or, you could find help for your addiction and let the game rest for a few hours

we have all probably tried tht b:surrenderb ...and failed.....So lets feed the Addiction...I say Yes to itb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I love how the only option given to vote "No" implies that only heavy cash shoppers wouldn't approve of it.

That's what makes it hard to take this poll seriously.

I second that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If PWE released a public web API for accessing the AH data I'll make the android app.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Yrisse - Heavens Tear
    Yrisse - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    An app for talking to people in fac chat or through the friends list, inventory management (and knowing PWI, a mini cash shop b:chuckle) and other simple tasks like that is a possibility, considering some other game companies have already made similar apps, but it feels kind of unnecessary and superfluous - and a twinge obsessive, in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jonnymaru
    jonnymaru Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would love to see just a game app in general. I would download that bad boy on my 500 gig hard drive and go to town on my galaxy s3.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Please do not post in threads whose last post is more than 30 days old, it's called a necro and is against forum policy.

-closed for necro-

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.