Having some trouble with this question

SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
ok so i recently hit level 95 and went into morai and joined an order got some influence and prestige anyways when i click on character info then click on order it shows 6 slots filled with items how do i get those? u cannot right/left click or even drag them, do they just end going into your inventory when u get the 7th item or is there some way to get them into your inventory, i am not talking about when u talk to the npc's and have to unlock tiers cause thats easy to understad, i cannot find any in game to answer this seems they dont know either and the forums seem to be no help on this subject so i thought i would start a thread so that other can understand for themselves also there is a npc i found inside of morai that would give buffs for 15 minutes for 10k i dunno which npc that was or which town they are in i would really like to without having to go to all the towns again and find out any help would be greatly appreciatedb:victorb:surrender
Level 100 sage barbb:victory
Post edited by SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur on

Comments

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    those items shown are only the things u Could get if you had enough influence and prestige. usually it shows the items in i think 1 tier higher than you have access to.
    all 3 orders have their own Basic and Advanced sell option, the items on the advanced being opened only after you get ~3k prestige in that order. to get the stuff you need to be:
    1 - member of that order
    2 - have enough prestige to unlock it
    3 - have enough influence to be able to purchase it
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • saban101
    saban101 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    those items shown are only the things u Could get if you had enough influence and prestige. usually it shows the items in i think 1 tier higher than you have access to.
    all 3 orders have their own Basic and Advanced sell option, the items on the advanced being opened only after you get ~3k prestige in that order. to get the stuff you need to be:
    1 - member of that order
    2 - have enough prestige to unlock it
    3 - have enough influence to be able to purchase it

thank you very much
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    BTW, to actually get the gear, you go to the area where your order leader is, and find the two NPC's right next to it that sell the gear. Should be under 'Basic ______ Supply" and "Advanced ______ Supply" on the NPC interaction window. The blank being your order.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Corona Basic Supply - Corona Taomaster Kyno
    Corona Advanced Supply - Corona Stargazer Kin Soz

Luminance Basic Supply - Luminance Tactician Mur
    Luminance Advanced Supply - Luminance Knight Inuwen

Shroud Basic Supply - Shroud Craftsman Yurin
    Shroud Advanced Supply - Shroud Knight Synea
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender