Hill of the Swarm

DeadlyDanteX - Heavens Tear
DeadlyDanteX - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
has anyone ever noticed that hill of the swarm looks like the shape of a giant bug? Is this just a coincidence or is there a reason for this?
Post edited by DeadlyDanteX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That's intentional. Also, Scorpion Valley is shaped like a scorpion and Skull Mountain is shaped like a skull...and the snozberries taste like snozberries.
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well a swarm is usually a big amount of bugs.
    So it's probably just a small joke from the map designers
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • X_Battousai - Heavens Tear
    X_Battousai - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ooohh. Aw i was hoping for some awesome backstory like a giant bug monster was buried there or something. Haha
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What they said.

Makes for a distinct place to meet for sure.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ooohh. Aw i was hoping for some awesome backstory like a giant bug monster was buried there or something. Haha

would be pretty fun if they decided to make a surprise expansion where the map landmarks turn into huge monsters.
    a giant roach the size of ether, a giant scorpion the size of plume and a giant skeleton standing all the way up to height 72 with the only way to kill them or hurt them being to hit them at eye lv or other painful places
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    would be pretty fun if they decided to make a surprise expansion where the map landmarks turn into huge monsters.
    a giant roach the size of ether, a giant scorpion the size of plume and a giant skeleton standing all the way up to height 72 with the only way to kill them or hurt them being to hit them at eye lv or other painful places

i've said since i started this game that they need to make a WB that flys around never staying in one spot or hight. only going low enough so it wont agro someone in a city. people would be to afraid to fly someplace and go afk wile doing it.
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i've said since i started this game that they need to make a WB that flys around never staying in one spot or hight. only going low enough so it wont agro someone in a city. people would be to afraid to fly someplace and go afk wile doing it.

That would be awesome, imagine it was wyvern.
  • FaithDread - Heavens Tear
    FaithDread - Heavens Tear Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That would be awesome, imagine it was wyvern.

Lol gogogo Rathalos! b:victory
    Crafting shiny things since 2008 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    They need to do something with the volcano behind etherblade.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • lordmot
    lordmot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That's intentional. Also, Scorpion Valley is shaped like a scorpion and Skull Mountain is shaped like a skull...and the snozberries taste like snozberries.

Woot! +1 for the Willy Wonka reference b:victory
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.b:chuckle
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lordmot wrote: »
    Woot! +1 for the Willy Wonka reference b:victory

I'm glad someone got it! b:victory
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory