Sweet Remembrances Event GRIEF

Changuita - Harshlands
Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Chronicles
[names have been removed] came to grief us at the npc during the Sweet Remembrances event here on Harshlands. There is an EXTREME difference between PVP and griefing. YES we are a PVP server on Harshlands. HOWEVER- in the ToS you cannot grief kill. The momma beast event IS A QUEST. We had MANY MANY members that were DENIED their RIGHT to turn in their quests. ALSO: why spawn it outside of safezone? I DEMAND that you do SOMETHING to these grieving losers. It is AGAINST the rules. (yes I will also be submitting a ticket). PLEASE spawn the momma beast IN TELLUS. GIVE US A CHANCE TO TURN IN OUR RED ENVELOPES. You should have done that in the FIRST PLACE. I don't know what you were thinking.

Parts of the ToS violated:
10, (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another; - THEY continued to FOLLOW us out there, they would not let us go. They continued to come back and target OUR MEMBERS (omerta) as well as many others that were part of the Sweet Remembrance event.

10, (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE employees; - This was violated in so many ways and so many times. During all of this, and after all of this, they were yelling and in wc being excessively rude and disrespectful to those trying to do the event. They disturbed the flow by constantly killing us... not allowing us to turn in our envelopes. Grieving is NOT allowed and that is PRECISELY what they were doing. We were NOT out pvping. We were NOT inciting pvp. We did NOT ask them to come out and fight us. We did NOT even fight back until we realized they weren't going to stop and it wasn't an accidental hit.

10, (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.
- Very clearly we were not enjoying the game. We spent HOURS with full squads farming this. YES we understand we had chances to do it each night, but on our particular server, Omerta was the ONLY faction that cared. So it took us awhile to save up. It took us the entire time to farm it all. Then 1) the momma beast was out of sz 2) They came and were griefing us.

So clearly, something needs to be done. This isn't ok.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Changuita - Harshlands on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    At least capitalize my name. Geez...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    At least capitalize my name. Geez...
    everyone is posting on the general discussion version of this >:O so wtf u doing here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Naming isn't allowed on forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Druzoblint - Harshlands
    Druzoblint - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    See my post under stormy's. No need to explain twice.
  • Vespi - Harshlands
    Vespi - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ha...Ha Wow I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes, and I'm in the middle of class and everyone was looking at me like I'm crazy. I cant believe that this is actually a complaint. wasn't it like 3-1 in omerta's favor or something?

So no Chan, You're twisting the ToS to suit your needs, Omerta is pathetic. and here i thought you were smarter than that D:

I really wish I had been there though :P
    "Agorey has the butt of an angel" - Cytte
    I <3 Agorey
This discussion has been closed.