Housing Idea

Xinnz - Heavens Tear
Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
So ive been watching Sword Art Online, and i wish theres a housing system in pwi. My idea goes like this:

You can buy houses in specific designated areas.

factions who own the territory your house is on will receive a small fee weekly, thus more facs will strive to tw and stronger tw facs will get rewards.

If you can not pay your weekly house fee, you can get evicted from your house and other players are eligible to buy the house.

The closer you are to the main cities, the higher the house price and fees.

You can sell your house to other players and they will need a key to enter. Keys cant drop on death but is tradeable and stashable.

you can use advanced reflect in your own house (the advanced reflection that says on the pop-up that's coming soon). This will make players who can afford houses to have the advantage.

*random: You will have to go to your house to change fashion. Idk about this but its one reason you go home, to change clothes. haha

Post in this thread if you have other ideas to support a housing system b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
456 fashion items and counting
#1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
Post edited by Xinnz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Original pw devs made a housing system halfway but it never got implemented.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No.

P2P PW has houses but this version has bigger concerns right now... like all the bugs and glitches.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Link blocked by EMI copyright claim, according to my screen.

@OP

Never gonna happen, it's a feature of the P2P version in China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2012

@OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3fh7fV8n3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyD-M7dVAtA
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    just go play minecraft...b:bye
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Its a good idea

But its not likely too happen since {PWe} never seems too lower themselves too simulating {MMO~Animes}....b:embarrass

b:shocked__Oh wait! What am I talking about?! They practically (Stole/Emulated & Borrowed) the Idea of those Annoying Motorcycles! Off of the:

.****//G.U. ~ Anime part 'of the' Series (Franchise)...

So forget what I said, {PWi} has shown a presidence before, of emulating an {MMO anime series} conceptual ideas before.....b:surrender

I'm just happy that they've never emulated the {STEAM GUNNERs} class, into this game yet.....b:thanks
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    just go play minecraft...b:bye

perfect answer for OP
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    Its a good idea

But its not likely too happen since {PWe} never seems too lower themselves too simulating {MMO~Animes}....b:embarrass

b:shocked__Oh wait! What am I talking about?! They practically (Stole/Emulated & Borrowed) the Idea of those Annoying Motorcycles! Off of the:

.****//G.U. ~ Anime part 'of the' Series (Franchise)...

So forget what I said, {PWi} has shown a presidence before, of emulating an {MMO anime series} conceptual ideas before.....b:surrender

I'm just happy that they've never emulated {STEAM GUNNERs} class, into this game yet.....b:thanks

Watch, next thing you know we'll have little grunty copies of ourselves helping people run factions. b:chuckle
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    No.

P2P PW has houses but this version has bigger concerns right now... like all the bugs and glitches.

both versions have same bugs and glitches, though obviously f2p pw has ones that were introduced by all the new content

@OP

Wanmei is just lazy in doing any consistency between the two versions.
    It would be possible to update the f2p client with housing, but unfortunately Wanmei wants to take the easy way out and do things half-assed. I bet most of you would cry if you knew just how much content gets cut before each release. This isn't a fault of the devs, just a whole Wanmei tight schedule, quantity over quality sort of thing.

Wanmei is like EA in a way, they destroy your favorite games while making profit on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    PWI has bugs and glitches that have not been fixed for the past 4 years. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Watch, next thing you know we'll have little grunty copies of ourselves helping people run factions. b:chuckle

b:laugh

Yep! That or every 'Super Combo Attack' skills our sins have, will make our chari's call out:

b:angry!!!!!RengeKIiii!!!!!b:angry

ROFLMAO!!!!

b:chuckle

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    wtf housing no xinnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! marriage+ house? what's next? adopt a kid? gossshhhhhh

ps... i still have those white dyes for ya. i think...
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    wtf housing no xinnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! marriage+ house? what's next? adopt a kid? gossshhhhhh

ps... i still have those white dyes for ya. i think...

Why adopt? Why not make babies?

Make PWI = The Sims!
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Why adopt? Why not make babies?

Make PWI = The Sims!

Nope, Skyrim Hearthfire
    deusapvp wrote: »

Old news article is old. We already have Reflections.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    deusapvp wrote: »

The new devs knew that housing existed on p2p pw?

That's kind of an impressive feat you know. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]